Re: Veteran battlepack [all platforms]

by KwC-TrixX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing VETERAN battlepacks [all platforms]

[ Edited ]
Hero

Something went wrong when Dice tried to distribute the veteran battlepacks.

Dice stopped distributing them after they noticed an error so don't wonder where your veteran battlepack and entitlements are at, a fix is on it's way. You need a veteran status of at least 1 to be able to get the veteran battlepack.

FIX ETA: FIXED.

Also, please note that yes this error is still not fixed - I do not work for EA or Dice, I can't make it magically appear or whip out a better ETA until the date is out there on the net somewhere or if by magic Dice/EA contacts me.

FAQ:

Where is my veteran battlepack?

If you read the above you would know that the error that caused many battlepacks to not be delivered has NOT been fixed yet. Asking where your veteran battlepack is won't make the error fixed.

I have waited 3+ months, can it really not be fixed yet?

Yes. Apparently. It not being fixed is at least a pretty good indication of it not being fixed and since it's been 3+ months since the error took place... well, you get the picture.

But my friends/others have it!

Yes, some got it before they had to stop and fix the unexplained error. You wont get it faster because they have it!

I want my pistol scope.

Play the other pistolscopes until it's fixed.

This waiting is ridiculous 

Yes.

Will there be some compensation for this delay?

No. Yes. Nobody knows or at least nobody has said anything about it.

When will this be fixed?

Look at the ETA above

Will it help to contact support?

No. Support is not game developers. If all supporters had the knowhow to fix things like this..uh...ah.. what a nice thought, dumb, but nice.

How to gain veteran status?

Battlefield Veteran is a rewards scheme for owners of various installments in the Battlefield Series. It is currently calculated by adding the number of all an owner's registered games together minus one. This does not include demos, betas, expansions and booster packs, although they can still be registered for show. It is also worth noting that past installments do not count future games in the series toward a player's veteran status in that game.

The games have to be registered on the same account.

Link:

https://help.ea.com/in/article/battlefield-veteran-battlepack-delay

Example of one of the few battlepacks that were distributed before the error:

carbonic signature

Message 1 of 175 (39,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing VETERAN battlepacks [all platforms]

★★★★★ Expert

To all who still did not get the Veteran Battlepack: If you are eligible to get a veteran battlepack, please contact support so they can check your account and see what is wrong. To contact support, follow this steps:

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

View in thread

Message 169 of 175 (4,574 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Just do add to this Veteran status for bf4 is not yet finished and no one can't see it in there profile ETA on when it will be finished is all so unknown and it may show up later after the Veteran battlepack problem  is fixed so everybody don't worry you will get your Veteran battlepacks and Veteran statuses !

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 175 (38,883 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@XXXO77O4906 wrote:

Just do add to this Veteran status for bf4 is not yet finished and no one can't see it in there profile ETA on when it will be finished is all so unknown and it may show up later after the Veteran battlepack problem  is fixed so everybody don't worry you will get your Veteran battlepacks and Veteran statuses !

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Can someone update the ETA on this please. It's been well over a month since the issue was noticed...

Message 3 of 175 (38,725 Views)

Hero

@kaerar wrote:
Can someone update the ETA on this please. It's been well over a month since the issue was noticed...

I cannot update the ETA until there's an announced ETA to update it with

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 175 (38,718 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kaerar wrote:

@XXXO77O4906 wrote:

When ETA is given I or carbonic  will update it don't worry

Message 5 of 175 (38,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@XXXO77O4906 wrote:

@kaerar wrote:

@XXXO77O4906 wrote:

When ETA is given I or carbonic  will update it don't worry

I think the point trying to be made is while people aware everything is being done to probably try and fix it, that still doesnt change the fact that most people paid around £80+ for the game and premium on launch. The game has had nothing but problems and glitches which even after the patches and fixes don't seem to be going away.

I'm quite a dedicated Battlefield player but this is getting a little bit beyond a joke now. It's well over a month since this issue was noted and there is not even an ETA on when it will be fixed? How hard is giving everyone who owned a Battlefield game before BF4 a Veteran Battlepack??

The fact its taken that entire month to fix SOME issues (the current patches are barely scraping the top of the iceberg of bugs) that should never have been there in the first place - had the game been properly tested and not rushed out to beat CoD:Ghosts to the market maybe, just maybe, people wouldnt be demanding refunds left right and centre.

Apologies if this sounds like a rant. I am just so fed up of these cryptic and uninformative answers on when things will get fixed. SOMEBODY in EA/DICE knows - if they didn't then how can they set their own goals to fix the problems?

I think with everyone being relatively understanding and patient with the game so far, the least that could of been done up to this point would be to give people the Vet BP. As I said - seriously how hard can it be??

Message 6 of 175 (38,478 Views)

★★ Novice

This is beyond ridiculous man... it shouldn't take over a month to fix something like this. I'm just waiting for someone from DICE to say "Sorry, no veteran battlepacks will be given out."

Message 7 of 175 (38,418 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@TheGrimGames wrote:

This is beyond ridiculous man... it shouldn't take over a month to fix something like this. I'm just waiting for someone from DICE to say "Sorry, no veteran battlepacks will be given out."

If they do that I want my .44 magnum 3x scope right now as thats the only thing i need to unlock as I play a lot of hardcore pistol servers its actually a pain in the ass that there are a minority of people who got Vet BP's and do have the scope and have a MASSIVE advantage over everyone else - its really unfair and I'm getting fed up fast of EA/DICE's lame ass attitude to the fact their game is basically trash.

I've seen less buggy games get made by the guys I go to uni with and I can safely say those games are at times more fun than BF4...

Message 8 of 175 (38,383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Veteran status 6 here according to the BF3 page, I really hope this gets fixed before the year, cause I'd like my 3x magnum scope as well.

Message 9 of 175 (38,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I got this game at the same time. He stated this game seems like they are trying to make it like cod. What he was referring to is all of the lagging, connection favoring, bugs, ect. Well its so bad for me that when I run in online I might as well stand still and I need to jump over an object 3 or 4 times before I get over it (this applies to everything bullets grenades and even health regain from a medic bag ). The point is this has more issues than any cod game I have ever played and that's shocked me because I didn't think battlefield was capable of pulling this **bleep**.  Which is the saddest thing iv had to admit for the war between the two games but battlefield stick to what your good at, blowing cod out of the water take your time for a quality game but rush to fix the bugs. and now you have the bugs so step up and fix them. btw you did not blow cod out of the water with this and I hate cod I stopped buying them at black ops oh and when you finally do decide to give out the vet battlepacks I want mine iv been playing battlefield since battlefield 2 modern combat so I expect to have it by next week minimum or  ill gladly give tnhis game the worst reviews I can and with all the ammunition you've given me not many more copies will be sold

Message 10 of 175 (37,737 Views)