Re: Maps won't load - stuck at infiniti loading screen

by warlordfmikes

Original Post

Maps won't load - stuck at infiniti loading screen

★★★ Novice

Why is it that many people are playing BF4, yet I am here stuck at the map loading screen for every map and every game mode?

I am constantly trying to join a server, only for the game to just sit at the loading portion of the map with the loading icon just blinking continuously.

I have contacted EA support and have waited over 5 days for some sort of acknowledgement.

Really, what the heck is going on here?

Message 1 of 61 (11,408 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's fun being ignored. This has been going on for a week now, with no resolution. I contacted EA support, yet it takes them days to even address the issue. Why won't someone help? I'm completely fed up here.

Message 2 of 61 (11,316 Views)

★★ Novice
Is anything being done to fix the freezing problems? Or are you gonna buy everyone a next Gen console? Please tell us that your working to fix the problem?
Message 3 of 61 (11,310 Views)

★★★ Novice

They don't give a crap. I am attempting to refund my PREMIUM membership, but I can't even do that as DLC's cannot be refunded.

I'm at the point where I will happily send BF4 back to EA without a refund.

Message 4 of 61 (11,307 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me ,yesterday i could join sometimes with occasional lag,today NO PLAY

has been going on for more than a week...and this happens only on BF4 servers

If i play BF3 no problems

Message 5 of 61 (11,306 Views)

★★★ Novice

I never had an issue loading up any BF3 maps.

With BF4, I can't load up anything.

I join a rush server on Hanoi Resort and it just sits there loading forever.

I join a conquest server on Dawnbreaker and it just sits there loading forever.

I just want to know if it's my PS4 or is it the actual game. No on can address anything.

Message 6 of 61 (11,302 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there, are you on Pc/playstation/xbox/whatever?

Some more details of problem error and your specs, etc?

Message 7 of 61 (11,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on the Playstation 4.

I already spoke to an EA staff member, he told me to check my internet connection settings and relay them back to him - which I did. My internet connection was solid, so that wasn't the issue.

Simply put, I can't play any game.

I loaded up my PS4, went to MULTIPLAYER, from the SERVER BROWSER, I clicked "Rush" and joined a game (any game). The game map (Hanoi Resort) loads up and I have the white blinker showing in the top right hand corner blinking (loading). It just sits there, nothing happens.

So I close BF4 and restart it. I then do the same thing, but this time I clicked "Conquest" and joined another game (map - Dawnbreaker). The game map loads up and the loading blinker sits there. It's been 30 mins now and it's still loading (screen has gone black).

This has happened all week - no maps are loading, just sitting there loading and loading.

There's the odd time that I can actually get into a game, but it's rare. And when I do get into a game, it's the same maps (Lancang Dam or Rogue Transmission). Other maps will not load, ever (Zavod 311, Golmund Railway to name a few).

Message 8 of 61 (11,294 Views)

★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem...on PS3

Message 9 of 61 (11,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for your prompt response poohstick.

Message 10 of 61 (11,253 Views)