[MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 Open Beta LIVE

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 section under maintenance

★ Novice

Oh, Dude thats a really old card. You should really consider an upgrade. Even if you come past the loading screen it would probably suck big time for you.

I know an upgrade is easier said then done. But you'll be doing yourself a big favor.

My Specs are:
I5 2500k @ 4.6 ghz

Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM @ 1600mhz

MSI GTX 680 2GB Twin Frozr III

Also running BF4 on my Samsung 840 SSD.

These are the setups you need to fully enjoy the game.

I'm even considering an extra GTX680 to put it in SLI.

But first gonna wait for the full game to come out to see if an extra 680 is necessary. ( It will probably come eventually )

What are your full specs

Message 31 of 40 (1,584 Views)

★★ Novice

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

4096MB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 4770

As you understand I'm not a real gamer I just enjoy Battlefield A LOT. I hope this was what you were asking for. I know I probably should be buying a new computer, but when I checked this site http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29446287/bf4-system-requirements-revealed- I thought "Hmm, I guess it will work.

And it should shouldn't it? Processor should be fine as it is 3.0GHz, Memory shuld be fine with the 4 GB. And it says 3870 or higher and I have a 4770. For a computernoob like me it at least looks as it would work on paper.

Message 32 of 40 (1,565 Views)

Re: [MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 Open Beta LIVE

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Where's the patch that Squirrel said is likely coming? Patch the freakin game already so my frames don't drop to 30 for no reason at all.

And no it's not my system. BF3 plays just fine with the same specs.

Specs:

i7 3770k

Win7 64 sp1

Evga gtx 670 2gb ftw

Samsung SSD 840 pro 256gb

Asus z77 pro motherboard

Corsair hx800 psu

Message 33 of 40 (1,433 Views)

★ Novice

On paper yes, but it will probably not play as it should. Even when your playing add the lowest of graphical settings your framerate has to be stable to atleast enjoy the game, gameplay wise. Theoraticly the game should boot. 

I can only give you one advise, wait out the patch or full game and test it out. If it sucks then smash the pig and get yourself a new rig.

If it's within your capicity of entertainment then enjoy and I'll see you on the Battlefield !

Message 34 of 40 (1,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Who is that to? Why would I or anyone else smash our rigs cause a game don't work properly. My rig beats out the majority so destorying something that works makes no sense. If a game can't work as it simply should, then that's that games issue not my system. I am not even bothering with BF4 anyways till either Black Friday or Xmas. Why pay full price for a half completed game when I can get it cheaper waiting a few weeks.

Message 35 of 40 (1,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

^^ I guess he was saying to 'enfiendee' and not you.

BTW,enfiendee it is a beta hence its a resource hog.You should be able to play the final game atleast on lowest settings.And your monitors res is also very imp. you may struggle with 1080p but at 720p you may be ok.

Message 36 of 40 (1,378 Views)

★ Novice

Here the problem and the blue bar written joining server does not pass this

Message 37 of 40 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am report the player: "PB_Sux" for hacking/using some sort of ability to make him get 1 shot kills with an assault rifle of some sort. Look at his last battle report. Currently he is 16-0. Ban him!!!!

Message 38 of 40 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im still having the problem with my battlelog. it constantly says i dont have access but im playing the beta right now. when will this be fixed or how can i fix this problem?

Message 39 of 40 (1,100 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I cant log into battlenet is it because of the maintenance?

Message 40 of 40 (381 Views)