[MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 Open Beta LIVE

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 section under maintenance

★ Apprentice

Give them time. They have a lot of stuff to "fix".

Message 21 of 40 (1,960 Views)

★ Novice

I hate to ask this really obvious question but do you have a 64x operating sytem?

Message 22 of 40 (1,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

HOPE THERE FIXING THE LOAD SCREEN PROBLEM. wAS UNABLE TO ENTER EARLY BETA BECAUSE OF THIS.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-PC-Beta-is-crashing-during-loading-screen/td-p/1606671/pa...

Message 23 of 40 (1,752 Views)

★★ Novice

Love how the OP edited his post to remove the time :P

Message 24 of 40 (1,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Looks like it's finally up and running.  In Origin, clicked on Store and then Download Now in the top Battlefield 4 banner.  It installed and I joined a server, woohoo!

Message 25 of 40 (1,504 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not showing for UK users in Origin Frown

Message 26 of 40 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try going to "Demos". It worked, I am currently downloading the beta.

Message 27 of 40 (1,419 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The Open Beta started and you can join the fight testing Battlefield 4 on PC, X360 and PS3. Please keep in mind that we are continue the rollout throughout the day. Learn how to join: http://t.co/Gnelnrnw6r.

Cheers

Basti

Message 28 of 40 (1,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue with the loading screen, but I waited for about 2 min, then it eventually loaded me in... Sometimes it crashes.

Last night, I played on it for a long time before it crashed me out.

Always, the first load in is the longest, then when you have already been in the game, it is alot quicker (but still very slow, compared to BF3).

Message 29 of 40 (1,343 Views)

★★ Novice

"let me get this right you own a ATI AMD 4770 Video card yes?, if you do then THAT is the problem your video card is OLD, 512MB Aint enough, you aint playing BF4 FULLY UNTIL you play it on ULTRA to see REALLY what the game has to offer and its GREAT the Graphics of the game is INSANE, then again, you might just have to DOWNLOAD the right drivers, AMD_Catalyst_13.10_BetaV2 -> this is the one i have, it was released for BF4 Beta so try download that driver and see if the game will run!"

Yes that is correct. And I know it is rather old, but it should still work. Just not on the highest settings. Is it possible to download the 3.10 drivers for my 4770? I actually never thought of that.

Message 30 of 40 (1,269 Views)