[MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 Open Beta LIVE

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 Open Beta LIVE

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

The Battlelog BF4 section is now going offline while we prepare for the Battlefield 4 Open Beta. You’ll arrive at the Pre-order page when trying to access BF4 on Battlelog during this time period.

Cheers

Basti

UPDATE:

The Open Beta started and you can join the fight testing Battlefield 4 on PC, X360 and PS3. Please keep in mind that we are continue the rollout throughout the day. Learn how to join: http://t.co/Gnelnrnw6r.

Cheers

Basti

Message 1 of 40 (15,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MAINTENANCE] Battlelog BF4 section under maintenance

Community Manager (retired)

The Open Beta started and you can join the fight testing Battlefield 4 on PC, X360 and PS3. Please keep in mind that we are continue the rollout throughout the day. Learn how to join: http://t.co/Gnelnrnw6r.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 28 of 40 (1,977 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hello. I preordered the deluxe edition mainly because I don't care so much about the extra small cost and I really wanted the 4 days headstart. I am not kidding you when I say that I have tried to fix the "loading screen" error for around 6 hours all together. I've done everything,

Ran windoes update

Manually reinstalled punkbuster

Went and changed the overallgraphics to "1"

Deleted all but three files in the direct/redist folder and then repaired the game in Origin

Reinstalled the whole game

Installed the latest version of my driver 13.4 (AMD 4770)

I'm just done. Put to much effort into getting this "exclusive beta" to work. And the only thing I got out of it was a loading screen that freezes after some seconds. What I wonder now is if this maintainence is just going to make me more jealous when even more players get to play or will you actually "fix" something during the maintainence that might help all of us with the "loading screen" error. I just love this game, I'm a Swede and even been to the DICE headquarters twice, been waiting for this for a long time now and I understand it's just beta. But seriously, I should at least get into the game...

Message 2 of 40 (15,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Oh, dude sorry to hear that. I had the same problem that the beta wouldnt go past the loading screen.

You have to join as a spectator first, then rejoin the same game and it will launch. Quite simple but effective.

Message 3 of 40 (13,834 Views)

★★ Novice
I did not menton that but I've already tested the spectator mode thing a lot of times. Problem is, It happens the exactly same thing there. Freeze.
Message 4 of 40 (13,696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Where was it this had been posted?

Its the first I'd heard of it.

You would have thought that the beta would have just added new players not closed it down on Friday Night.............

Message 5 of 40 (13,381 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this delayed?

Message 6 of 40 (13,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any one got it yt its now 1130 utc

Message 7 of 40 (13,028 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi all,

Yes. I am in the exact same situation. I guess, "was" in the same situation.
I paid to get early access, purely because I have been waiting for its release for so long. I even left console and bought  gaming PC for its release.

Like the guy before me, I spent countless hours on my end trying to get this game to work to no success.

I understand we were to expect glitches when paying for early access to this beta, but were we told that we might not have any access whatsoever?

I personally would like some form of compensation, as this is a loss to me in that I was not given what I was led to believe I would receive, and that is "access" to the early beta.

Message 8 of 40 (12,702 Views)

★★ Novice

how long till maintenance end?

Message 9 of 40 (12,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

12.00AM or PM?

Message 10 of 40 (12,389 Views)