Re: Lost main PSN - Still have origin (read please)

by ItsLwrence

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost main PSN - Still have origin (read please)

★★★ Novice

I lost my main PSN account on which I used to play BF4 on. I had pretty much everything unlocked etc. I made a new PSN and decided to try BF4 again. My origin still shows that I am the legitimate owner of my old PSN (with all the progress)..

Is there a way to retrieve back my old PSN account + progress on my new PSN account? 

My origin shows my old + new PSN soldiers... I dont know if this is possible at all? Right now I dont have access to BF4 Premium (which I did used to have)...

All the guns + memories.. Frown 

Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@amer330You must contact PlayStation Technical Support to help you with this, and you must verify that you own the lost account before it can help you.
With regard to the progress made on the battlefield 4 by the lost account, it is not lost when the account is restored

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (384 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@amer330You must contact PlayStation Technical Support to help you with this, and you must verify that you own the lost account before it can help you.
With regard to the progress made on the battlefield 4 by the lost account, it is not lost when the account is restored

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)