Re: Lost connection to session

by Rol4nd86

Original Post

Lost connection to session

★ Novice

Hello, I've just come back playing BF4 after a few years, I've never had any connection issue before.

I've read a ton of threads on this argument but unfortunately I've not been able to solve this issue so far. Just to let you know what I've already done: open ports on the router (tried using the DMZ option too); tried running Origin AND BF4 as admin; changed the DNS (my ISP, Google and OpenDNS); set Windows firewall to allow all connections in/out to bf4.exe, also tried disabling the antivirus entirely; deleted the setting folder in my documents. Nothing solved the problem. Sometimes very randomly it seems to work for just one game, then it starts giving me the error again.

An extra bit of info: I use server browser in game and I've noticed that I can't reach any Germany-based server, nor Netherlands or Poland. I can only connect (without any problem) to UK and Russian servers.

I've followed the instruction in the troubleshooting guide and I can see that there's a s*itload of packets loss towards certain servers. I'll attach the trace file to this post, in case it could help.

Any suggestion would be much, much appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (490 Views)

Re: Lost connection to session

★ Novice

up... still having the same issue.

Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)