Re: Lost all my dlc for bf4

by Spockyvision

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all my dlc for bf4

★★★ Newbie

I just lost all my dlcs in bf4 (xbox one) and it doesnt show the option to install them

I woke up last night to play some bf4 but when I booted up the game and went to the server browser it wouldnt let me play the DLC maps, not even use the dlc weapons I unlocked

I thought of how to fix this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the dlcs in manage games and addons, but when I uninstalled them it removed the option to select them to be reinstalled! Is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have just had exactly this but with Battlefield 3. Here is the fix that worked for me: I cannot see what platforms you game on.  I'm on Xbox 1.

• Delete your user profile off your console & reinstall it. Google search how to do this. This will force all to resync.

If that fails:

• Login into your Microsoft account https://account.microsoft.com/ and using the same email & password you registered your Xbox account under:  Go to: Blue banner top of screen select > Payment Billing > Ordered within > All available to see full history of all purchases made.  You then need to contact Microsoft support.  On the item purchased select option at bottom > order help > Contact Microsoft Store Support > Select region you live to get support number.  Support will then reauthorize to reinstate the downloads to your console.  

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (487 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @Bjornbarakat Are you using the same account? Really you should be able to reinstall them up they are owned by that profile.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have just had exactly this but with Battlefield 3. Here is the fix that worked for me: I cannot see what platforms you game on.  I'm on Xbox 1.

• Delete your user profile off your console & reinstall it. Google search how to do this. This will force all to resync.

If that fails:

• Login into your Microsoft account https://account.microsoft.com/ and using the same email & password you registered your Xbox account under:  Go to: Blue banner top of screen select > Payment Billing > Ordered within > All available to see full history of all purchases made.  You then need to contact Microsoft support.  On the item purchased select option at bottom > order help > Contact Microsoft Store Support > Select region you live to get support number.  Support will then reauthorize to reinstate the downloads to your console.  
Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)