Re: Loss of Progress Points

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loss of Progress Points

★★ Novice

This has happened to me on a few occasions, where after the round has finished and all scores have been counted and have been promoted, I have exited while on the scoreboard screen Once I have entered another server or game I find that I am promoted again after previously already reaching that rank.

Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I noticed that myself twice so far when my game has stopped working during the end of round screen. When I checked my Battlelog profile after that round I noticed that the XP and unlocks didn't go through, but this fixed itself after playing another round without a crash at the end. So, even though it might be a tad annoying since you are missing unlocks in your second round, I would say that you are not really losing XP, it's just deferred until the next Battlereport pushes through. 

Apart from that, this issue is still under investigation by DICE: 

Progress in Multiplayer Lost 
INVESTIGATING

Players have reported losing their progress in multiplayer. This is probably related to crashes stopping the game reports from being sent to Battlelog. We are still investigating this issue in more detail. Note that your progress sometimes can seem to be reset during server maintenance windows. In these cases, your stats will be just fine and reappear later. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

ribbon points dont count so if by ribbon points you wore promoted like you have all XP and you need 200 more to be next level and you get a ribbon that gives you 200 points you will not be promoted because does 200 dont count and if you lose points in any other way you must contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem   https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press i still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps give XP to my account thanks 

Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)

Community Manager

I noticed that myself twice so far when my game has stopped working during the end of round screen. When I checked my Battlelog profile after that round I noticed that the XP and unlocks didn't go through, but this fixed itself after playing another round without a crash at the end. So, even though it might be a tad annoying since you are missing unlocks in your second round, I would say that you are not really losing XP, it's just deferred until the next Battlereport pushes through. 

Apart from that, this issue is still under investigation by DICE: 

Progress in Multiplayer Lost 
INVESTIGATING

Players have reported losing their progress in multiplayer. This is probably related to crashes stopping the game reports from being sent to Battlelog. We are still investigating this issue in more detail. Note that your progress sometimes can seem to be reset during server maintenance windows. In these cases, your stats will be just fine and reappear later. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

eadennis i think you have to wait for the battlereport to show up this happened to me and few minutes later battlereport appeared and all was fine but some of my friends did the same as you and dident get it i think it is best to just wait for a couple of minutes just to be safe 

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)