Losing Connection with Session in BF4 on PS3

by skattrak9

Original Post

Re: Losing Connection with Session in BF4 on PS3

★★★★★ Newbie

hum only like 845 people playing on the west usa server I wonder if it's just those servers.

Message 21 of 46 (2,637 Views)

★★ Novice

hey everyone. i hope i can give you some infos. i am german playing on the ps3 and i have exactly the same problem. today i was playing fine until my ps3 froze like 100 times before on operation locker. then i restarted the console and game and saw an info at the info board "we are rolling out a new update today".

this update took about an hour. after that i tried to join a game but this error came for me "lost connection to the session".

i tried all game types and only team deathmatch let me in one time but after that nothin worked anymore.

now after 4 hours of fighting. ea support tried to help me out really good (which i did not expect!) and im waiting for my 10th try to make it work again.

it seems like our german technics from EA found out that it has something to do with the port forwarding. they think after the server update today, they changed the server settings so people without active upnp cant join a game without manually open all ports battlfield 4 needs.

i manually added all ports needed. i cant try it out if it works because i have to download 10gb of game data again on my ps3. i was **bleep**in angry and deleted everything. please pray with me that it works when i reinstalled the game! if it works, i will tell you all settings and ports you need to open.

Message 22 of 46 (2,623 Views)

★★ Novice

i forgot to mention that no one in my friends list has the same problem because they got the german version. i have this problem because i have bought this game from the us store (texas account information) so im accessing BF4 on other servers than my friends. It seems that it only affects games running through us servers.

Message 23 of 46 (2,592 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

haha sounds good but I don't leave my ports open fo anyone to hack me But thank you. that seems to be something they can fix with out having to manualling opening Ports.

Message 24 of 46 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I keep loosing connection also. It started when I downloaded the china rising patch. So now I cant even take advantage of the 100% xp event
Message 25 of 46 (2,571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they have 

http://www.ibtimes.com/battlefield-4-problems-ea-dice-halts-bf4-dlcs-future-projects-fix-bugs-issues...

but I agree, they should be posting this stuff everywhere they have support. Facebook, Battlelog, EA and DICE Forums.... 

I bet they are all scrambling. It is quite embarrassing IMO. The bugs keep coming. .. 

Message 26 of 46 (2,566 Views)

★ Novice

this has been happening to me all morning and a little last night probably around midnight eastern time and im sitting here trying now and cant join any servers

Message 27 of 46 (2,545 Views)

★ Novice

all 8 diff modes

Message 28 of 46 (2,540 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't have CR yet and this has been happening to me for a day or two. Yesterday I was still able to get into a game if i tried enough times, today I've had no luck at all (and just downloaded CR, which is even more annoying because I dont even get to try it).

Message 29 of 46 (2,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Downloaded Cr first day played last night, just got home feom work and now im having this same issue starting to get a tiny bit pissed
Message 30 of 46 (2,450 Views)