Looking at a come back to BF, wondering about BF4.

by ECHOxxONE

Original Post

Looking at a come back to BF, wondering about BF4.

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there, I have played BF from Bad company days to B4, have not played in along time and just tried out BF5, don't really like it compared to the tank and helo days of BF4. I miss the tanks and helo's alot and want that back, I am wondering if the BF4 servers would be worth me buying and playing again. How is the player base and does anyone even play BF4 anymore? Thanks for the info.

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Looking to purchase BF 4 again, anyone still play??

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there, I have been away for many years and have always been a fan of the BF series,have not played since a few months after launch of BF 4. I am playing BF 5, its OK at best. I do enjoy playing BF 5. However, for me it does not compare anywhere near BF1942, bad companys days and mainly for me BF 2-4, I really miss modern warfare, tanks, helo's LAV's and the sounds that BF the older BF brought.

Just reaching out to see if anyone plays BF 4 anymore and if its worth purchasing again? Also does anyone know if EA or dice or whoever makes the BF games now a days, if there is any hope in the near future for a MODERN Battlefield like it used to be?? 

thanks all. Happy hunting.

Message 2 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: Looking to purchase BF 4 again, anyone still play??

★★★ Guide
@ECHOxxONE bf4 is so cheap nowadays it's worth every penny!
Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)