Re: Login battlelog ps4

by nqzu

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi Joker,

my BF1 & BF4 are the same psn account. "Rogo308". http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/soldier/Rogo308/stats/1796220847/ps4/

I can not log in via pc at Battlelog with this account. this is my second account of ea.

Message 11 of 24 (3,218 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA have made it a little tricky to get to your BF4 stats after they merged the interface into one App/place for both BF1 and BF4.

You should however be able to see the access button to goto the BF4 area once you have logged in.

Please also observe that your username and password for EA Battlelog are NOT the same as the ones you use as username and password for the PS4 Sony PSN network.

Message 12 of 24 (3,192 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @rogo308,

so I can see both games on the account that you linked with the PSN-ID "rogo308". Where exactly is it that you only see one soldier?

On Battlelog, you would only see the BF4 soldier.

On the Battlefield Career website, you should be able to choose between BF1 and BF4, if you're logged in with the corresponding EA account.

Message 13 of 24 (3,161 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @kingpfjiggs, why dont you just log into Battlelog using your EA username and password?

I can certainly locate your Batt;efield profile here, wherefrom you also have direct access to your BF4 environment and soldier profile!

You just need to click the 'login' command in the upper right corner of that web page and you are ready to go!

Here is your Battlelog BF4 soldier page:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/kingpfjiggs/

Pls give me some XP if helpful, thx!

Message 14 of 24 (3,141 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @kingpfjiggs, suggest you log directly into Battlelog for BF4 by using your EA username and password!

I can certainly find your BF4 soldier account page here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/kingpfjiggs/

When opening this web page in your browser, you see the 'Login' text/button up to the upper right side.

Use your EA username and password and you are inside in the BF4 Battlelog environment, where you now can set parameters for your BF4 soldier,

But it appears as there are no longer any BF4 soldier(s) listed for this EA account.

Please give me some XP if this was of some help to you - Thx!

Message 15 of 24 (3,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Joker and @CyberDyme

My problem is that I see both accounts in the app. I have full access in Bf1, but if I want the bf4 area says the app I have to log in with my bf4 account. I only have one psn acount. I can not understand the problem. I do not know which account is meant and how both can be merged.

on the first try I get the error message "APPLIcation Error -> the file or directory could not be found (file: ///android_asset/www/index.html/login) on the next try." I should log in with my EA account but still have bf1 access

Message 16 of 24 (3,116 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

OK @rogo308, first of all you should not mix up your EA account with your PSN account.  They are two very different things.  For your Battlelog access you should only use your EA account credentials.   From your latest message, it also indicates that you appear to have a corrupt application program on your Android device.  You should never get such a message, no matter of your EA login is successful or not.   Remove the App and then reinstall it may be a good approach to try first.

Second, I am a bit surprised to observe that when checking your profile at the EA Battlelog, then it recognizes your account clearly.  But you do not have any soldiers listed there for the BF4 environment.  That may be the reason why Battlelog does not give you access to the BF4 area at all, as you have no BF4 soldier account recognized at all.

Message 17 of 24 (3,110 Views)

★★ Novice
Alright. It works. Thanks.
Message 18 of 24 (3,062 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Thank you man!That solved my problem!

Message 19 of 24 (3,043 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you @rogo308 and @nqzu,

Maybe you would be so kind then to mark my answer posts as solution to your problems?

Have fun and see you on the Battlefield!

Message 20 of 24 (2,996 Views)