Re: Login battlelog ps4

by SiNsOfThEDeViL

Original Post

Login battlelog ps4

★ Novice

Hi i was wondering how i could log in too battlelog using my ps4 account because i dont seem to be able to change anything on the ps4 like my emblem.

If someone could help me out that would be amazing :D

Message 1 of 24 (27,766 Views)

In order to enter the Battlelog with your PSN account you need to connect it to your EA account,

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 24 (27,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not of that comes up. I have to go to battlelog for a sign in button to appear on the top right corner, and when I do click on it theres no psn button.

Message 3 of 24 (26,811 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Sprague131,

the answer is three years old soon - and websites get updated frequently, so that might be unavailable by now.

You should however be able to log in to the Battlefield Companion App using your PSN details - you can also do that on the browser using this link.

Message 4 of 24 (26,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
EA_Joker i tried to login with my psn account so i could view my bf4 stats but i can only view my bf1 stats. I get this pop up everytime i try to look at my battlefield 4 stats a popup that says " please login to your ea account to view" what should i do ?
Message 5 of 24 (26,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 24 (26,285 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@kingpfjiggs

Try to log out and log back in.

Message 7 of 24 (26,257 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @kingpfjiggs,

if that doesn't help, could you just let me know what your PSN ID is? Seems to be on a different account.

Message 8 of 24 (26,238 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

i have the same probleme.

Bf1+4 premium account. the App doesn't work with both games. I see only BF1 site. 

Message 9 of 24 (25,996 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @rogo308,

are you playing both games on the same PSN-ID? And if so, would you be so kind and provide the PSN-ID? I cannot locate any soldier on this account you posted with unfortunately.

Message 10 of 24 (25,961 Views)