Lag in bf4 Every 10 or 15 seconds

by DarK-ETHERIAL

Original Post

Lag in bf4 Every 10 or 15 seconds

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I was playing Bf4 I noticed that my latency was hopping to 200 or 300 and then down again and when it did that I lagged for 1 second.I have this problem for 1 or 2 months now and this happens every 10 or 15 seconds.I have contacted my isp 5 times and they told me that nothing is wrong from their end.They also told me to change router and I did but the problem wasn't fixed.I have contacted the ea support many times and I have done all the troubleshooting steps but still no fix.The lag is very annoying and any help will be appreciated. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: Lag in bf4 Every 10 or 15 seconds

Hero (Retired)

Hi there,

Here some simple steps that may help you:

Here are some tips to solve this problem:

• Try to reinstall the game.
  • Check for driver updates for your video card.
  • Check for updates your Windows.
  • Try to delete the configuration file settings of the game. (My Documents---folder Battlefield 4).
  • Make defragmentation your hard drive.
  • Clean the system. (Advanced SystemCare, CCleaner).
  • Did you try the  Clean Boot as a program on your PC could be making your FPS lower as well.
  • Can help you close your browser while playing.
  • Can help turn off the antivirus during the game. If there is a "game mode" then turn it on.

Hope you'll find them useful.

RegaradsConfusedmileywink:

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Lag in bf4 Every 10 or 15 seconds

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

You need use pingplotter. Take ip address server where you play and  testing your internet. If you see packet loss you need change internet provider. It is problem with internet.

Or it is problem with game - game need fix.

Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)