I experienced a freeze in my battlefield 4 game on PC, and now I can not continiue playing.
Its on the mission were you have to get the voicerecorder from the USS Titan, to find out what happend. I am in the room were you get the voicerecorder, I press E and grab the recoreder. Then Agent Kovic tries to take it from me, and the game freezes. I hear a loud crash in my headphones and the whole game stops. I tried reloading the checkpoint, but I start in the same room again. This time i already gave the recorder, but Kovic runs away through the roof, and i am stuk, al the doors are closed. I tried replaying the mission, had the same problem. I tried reinstaling the game, had the exact same problem.
I can not continiue playing now and there for am sad. I just bought this game last Saturday and have not even finishd a quarter of the game and I already can't continue.
Someone please help me!! I don't know what to do!
Well i have the next big problem , after the last update i cant play the game with the MSI Afterburner opened , the game its not loading , its crashing , what its going on? Until this update everything was fine , i use MSI Afterburner to register my gameplay and to see temperatures , fps an so on , please fix this idiotic problem.
Hope you have fixed already but if not then make sure your controller is set to 'controller 1' before loading the game.
Please DICE, get on this or offer a solution. I already went through many of these threads.Nothing worked.
I can't play more than 5-10 min no sooner than I get blasted by this crash message:
More of the same but with different codes:
I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT I THINK IS POSSIBLE TO DO.... PLEASE anyone with some real helpful advice?
I tried just about everyting:
- reinstalling GPU drivers, DXdrivers with 'clean' install (used DDU to totally remove all)
- Have the latest 4,5 Miscrosot Framework
- Run the game in Windows Clean Boot
- DELETED ALL .cab files (DXfiles) while leaving the .dll and .exe files (you should have 2 .dll and 1 .exe files)
then reinstalled it C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\directx\redist
- Updated and Reinstalled PF countless times
- Delete the PROFSAFE_PROFILE file located at: Documents\Battlefield 4\settings to RESET it
- Locking FPS to 60 in user.cfg
' gametime.maxvariablefps 60 "
- Cleaned most of the registry with CCleaner
- Tried to run sfc /scannow (seems to now work in Win 7)
- opened the NVidia Control Panel and changed PhySx to the card and the "Power management mode" from Adaptive to "Prefer maximum performance"
- Disabled CPU core parking utility
- Ran the game in windowed mode...yeah...YUCK
- and finally created a " user.cfg " file with the following info:
...and placed in the BF4 root folder, i.e. the same folder that the BF4.exe is in.
PLEASE EA/DICE have some mercy and get on this. Don't let this be another error to ruin your reputation.
My SYSTEM info:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model P67A-D3-B3
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F2, 3/31/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
Time Zone Pacific Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.98 GB
Available Physical Memory 5.48 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.4 GB
Page File Space 7.98 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
Since last update no matter what settings I aply I can only play for about 20mins then the game crashes have to press Ctrl,alt,del to shut down BF4
July 2014 - last edited July 2014
I don't understand it not annymore...I do have the latest windows updates + origin updates + BF4 updates + NVIDIA updates and I have lot of problems like:
1. Suddenly Blue screen...
2. It's so difficult to login when you start a game out of origin...sometimes I need to try up to 20 times to get logged in.
3. And it goes all slow, when I can start the game, most of them are allready playing. ==> Did not activated firewall (hard or software) and antivirus is even disabled!
When I play other games, I don't have problems, they just occur with BF4...
When I did start it now...I just had an update (latest update) and this update makes mine computers so NUTS that it every 15 minutes max. give a blue screen when I play it...pfff
Even the login goes so hard???? When I'm logged in into Origin, why I need to fill again mine username and password??? And why I need to try it for up to 20 times to get logged on? If you release updates, make it at least STABLE...how more updates I get, how more worse it comes....this is not funny annymore...
Only one thing works perfect...when I play offline....but that's boaring
What do I need to do for fix this????
Battlefield 4 for PC has been giving me problems for the past 3 days.
It hangs in the loading screen, yet in the browser it says that I'm now playing Battlefield. I'm only able to join unpopulated servers.
Core i5 2550k
MSI Z77G-43A Motherboard
Gigabyte GTX 770
I've done speed tests and my ping is around 20ms and i have 3.8mb Download and 1 mb Upload speed.
Things I've tried:
1. Repair Install
2. Re installed
3. All drivers up to date