Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps (Updated: Mar 25)

by hadesks

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I played until the dawn of 6/7/14, everything was okay, turned off my rig, turned my rig on again about 10 hours after, updated nothing, couldn't login to ANY game anymore 

Here are the things I've observed: 

1) BF4 doesn't ask for Admin's permission anymore before starting up (after you choose your server and the game initializes, I run Win 7 64 bit btw) 
2) I tried playing SC2, it works fine 
3) I tried games on Steam, they work fine 
4) I tried running Titanfall (which runs from Origins too), the game freezes from the get go after the EA and Respawn Entertainment logo (in fact, the video fades very slowly, I even thought I was having memory/CPU overclocking issues) and I am left stuck staring at a black screen 
5) The loading screen is either white when I do press Alt+Tab to take a peek at my Battlelog Browser OR there's music but the horizontal line that goes up and down at the upper right hand corner of the screen in the loading image stalls/freezes

Message 1481 of 1,541 (637 Views)

★ Novice

PLEASE FIX RECOIL LAG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX IT ITS NOT A HARDWARE PROBLEM ITS A SOFTWARE PROBLEM FIX IT AND THIS OTHER LOADING SCREEN CRASH **bleep** PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP IGNORING RECOIL STUTTER ITS A HUGE PROBLEM AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS

Message 1482 of 1,541 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FIX the DIRECTX CRashes and GAME FREEZES

Message 1483 of 1,541 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My specs: 

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE

Asus Crosshair V Formula

8gb Gskill

Dual 2gb Sapphire 6950s in Xfire

Win 7 64

Velociraptor 1 TB

Ever since the June update on PC my game constantly crashes as soon as it loads up. Doesn't matter if I'm playing SP or MP I get the same damn crash every single time. Prior to any of these updates I had smooth sailing on MP or SP games. 

Will we be getting a known issues and next step update that is dated after Mar 25th? 

It seems since the new Mantle updates took effect those of us NOT using Mantle are having serious issues more than those using Mantle. Just want to play the game for awhile. 

Message 1484 of 1,541 (500 Views)

Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps

★★★ Newbie

Message 1485 of 1,541 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

With the appcrash I get every time I try to start up BF4 this is the fault I'm getting every single time. Not sure what's going on there. I'm using drivers 14.4. 

Fault Module Name: atidxx64.dll

Fault Module Version: 8.17.10.545

Fault Module Timestamp: 534ddbee

Message 1486 of 1,541 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A week ago, I'm getting a message after I load and get ready to spawn- Battefield 4 has stopped working.  

I tried- updating Punkbuster, repairing in Origin, reinstalling, updating drivers even to a beta

My system

Windows 7 64

i5 760

8 gigs of RAM

AMD 6970 video card

Everything else on my system works as before.

Message 1487 of 1,541 (427 Views)

★ Pro

My rig 

i7 4770k

gigabyte gtx780ti

16gb ram

2x SSD

750watt PSU 

Iv'e had frequent direct x driver crash messages in both BF3 & BF4. Seems nothing solves the problem. Doubt theres ever gonna be a patch or a fix. 

Dont have any problems in any other games. 

Message 1488 of 1,541 (874 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone notice this? I was charging my defib to revive my teammates to 100 health but my other team keeps reviving him at 20 and somehow I am getting 20 points while I'm charging my defib. I didn't want to grant them 20 health and I didn't ask for a defib ribbon or medal either.

Message 1489 of 1,541 (840 Views)

★★★ Novice

The PS4 version is still happening the error CE-34878-0. The game wont even start for me.

The BF hardline beta has show the same problem. And now even NFS Rivals has that. The wierd thing is only games that uses Frostbite is still showing this error for me.

Message 1490 of 1,541 (843 Views)