Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps (Updated: Mar 11)

by oppresedAMERICAN

Original Post

Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps (Updated: Mar 6)

★★★ Newbie

My PS3 freezes after every multiplayer session ends and I have to manually shut the console down. Never happened until the latest update.

Message 1241 of 1,541 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The exact same thing happens to me on the xbox 360 & same here it did not happen till last update.I think i will be giving up this game & wont be buying the next one.

Message 1242 of 1,541 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

Can I just say WELL DONE DICE ON BREAKING OUR GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!! At what point do we actually get a refund for a game that was broken from the start and always WILL be broken. Is there a patch feedback thread cause I really want to rant cause I am sick of this BS!

My latest gripe with Brokenfield 4 is after the patch all I have is lag!!!!!!! It feels like I am trying to play BF 4 an a 56K dial-up connection. I get a TON of the elastic band effect. I am always jerking forwards and backwards. I can't fly cause all of a sudden I am dead in the ground! Like what the HELL! Plus hit-detection has gone for ball of (insert favourite excrement word here). I get killed by people AFTER I have gone around a corner. I find my RPG rockets going THROUGH their targets and not actually doing any damage. I can unload entire mags on people only to get one shot killed?

I wonder if devs wake up and go "Oh! I wonder how we are going to screw up BF 4 and peoples online gameplay today?" I mean do they jack off to ruining our freetime when we want to wind down and enjoy a game? Do they ever test drive your patches before you release them? Clearly not otherwise they wouldn't screw the game up everytime they tried to fix it!

I mean seriously. I paid good money for this game we are half way through the life cycle of this game and it isn't fixed. I actually want a refund! For my game and my Premium membership.... I feel like EA raped me with a rhino horn.  I want a refund! By now this game should be fixed but it isn't. EA and DICE should be sued to the freaking heavens for this game. I am so sick of this F#CKING SH1T. All you did EA was rush the game out so you could beat COD and make money. Now the game is F#CKED and you have basically stolen our money. Yes thats what you are EA. A bunch of crooks who have stolen our money and you shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I want my money back. That includes 2 copies of BF4 DELUX ed. and a premium membership. 

Message 1243 of 1,541 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

F*** this SH*T! i just come from a game. sitting here. shaking my head and cant belive whats going on.

after the patch everything is RUINED! cant play even 1 round.

- i die randomly while running or jumping

- UCAV cant use because horrible lag and after i messed up the shot because that i am falling throught the ground and must kill myself to get in game again.

- battlelog on second screen is so laggy that i see my own marker moving around the map AFTER i stand still 30 seconds.

- MEGA ULTRA MOTHER OF ALL RUBBERBANDING is going on - and i mean on EVERY map, every time day or night and no marker on my screen for bad connection.

- i can empty 100 round machine gun magazine on 2 people in 20 meter distance and MAYBE get lucky to hit 1 of them a little. (of course they also shoot on me but cant hit)

- tank and ALL kind of ground vehicles get stuck on the smallest hole or bumb on streets.

every day i try playing the game and tell myself its my bad internet connection and TODAY it will be better.

WORST THING OF ALL: NOBODY WILL READ THIS AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!! just you other poor guys who are in same boat as me...

my god i hate you guys from EA soso much (by the way: i was stupid enough to ignore all warnings and bought simcity month ago. played some hours and gave up because nothing works. last week i installed it again to see wether there are some improvements BECAUSE BATTLEFIELD ISNT WORKING ANYMORE!

useless to say i cant even connect to a server. i need 10 minutes to get in the start screen after i clicked away 50 error messages about server connection losts.

oh dear lord how can i punish somebody for all this....

Message 1244 of 1,541 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the last update, I have joined the others with issues with the game.  Previously it would very rarely crash after a few hours.  Now I am lucky to be able to play for 3 minutes before it crashes.  I have tried all of the options that I can find in the forums etc, without success.  I had only just upgraded to the premium version as well which is a bit irritating.  Any help/suggestion/fixes would be appreciated.

Message 1245 of 1,541 (340 Views)

Possible explaination to the last update problem???

★ Novice

Hallo everyone,

After the last March update, I've got NONE of the above mentioned problems on PC!!!

That was until yesterday, when I decided to download Second Assault with Premium membership as well.

I played just fine even after that download, UNTILL the first Second Assault Map started loading!

After that, even today, all above mentioned problems make the game absolutely UNPLAYABLE!!!

So, I hope this help with the fix, as I scanned through the topic, and found nothing similar.

I'll be back after the next patch, because now the game is totally untouchable.

Message 1246 of 1,541 (326 Views)

Re: Possible explaination to the last update problem???

Community Manager

Update #44 (Mar 11) R29 Server Update

• Fix for missing audio on Squad/Team Deathmatch when playing on high ticket Ranked Servers 
  • Fix for vehicleSpawnDelay and roundTimeLimit being part of presets locked settings 
Message 1247 of 1,541 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Question. When will the assignments that have been completed, but continue to show up bug be fixed? I've finished both the L9A1 Sniper Rifle and MTAR-21 assignments, but they still show up has unfinished assignments.

Additionally, some of the new assignments for Second Assault aren't worded appropriately, has I've finished the 10 kill streak assignment, but it fails to carry over. So it needs to be worded. 'In a round' rather then its currentcurrent wording.

Edit: Additionally, Bipod keeps breaking on revive, making it unusable for an attachment.
Message 1248 of 1,541 (532 Views)

try running only 2 sticks of ram no more than 8 gigs total...

I removed 2 sticks and reset to auto control ram in my bios ...

no more xmp profile...no more quad channel ...

game runs with no errors  or blue screens.     nothing bad ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dx error and high paced nvidia card  repaired! 

..smallstory.....

Just after Second Assault released to Premium Customers I only had small issues with game @ 8 gigs of ram ( 2sticks of 4 gigs ) I can add ram and up the mhz through evga dark79 bios. So i did. I went from 2 sticks of 4 gigs at like 1333mhz (auto)>>>>>to>>>>4 sticks (correctly placed and configured) running at 2400 mhz.....(xmp profile)

^^^^^

That was my issue..everything ran fine until the patch

The Patch came out for the game, while simultaneously, Second Assult was released to the general BF4  DLc.

^^^^^^^^^^^

That was when all my issues started. I went through about 50 errors (blue screens..., constant direct x errors, computer just restarts. .) To the point i actually dumped windows because it had errored so many tmes. And my memory all tested good. . WINDOWS<<<<____WAS UN REPAIRABLE.

anywho......

i JUST REMOVED THE TWO EXTRA STICKS OF RAM......

*****reset the bios back to auto run my memory (turning off xmp profile for running at quad channel  of 2400 mhrz.) ....REBOOTED.

Bamb...the game runs at normal stress of card on high settings and very well on ultra......

NOT ONE ERROR, SHUTDOWN,,,NOT ONE BLACK OR BLUE SCREEN...3 HRS STRAIGHT....NO DIRECTX ANYTHING..

16 GIGS OF RAM IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS GAME I GUESS. OR MAYBE ITS THE 4 STICKS OF RAM....IT ALSO , FOR ME, COULD HAVE BEEN THE QUAD CHANNEL. OR THE XMP PROFILE IDONT KNOW.

BUT IT RUNS LIKE BUTTER.

MY RIG

---------------------

evga x79 dark w/ i74930k extreme (air cooled: phantek 6-pipe copper), gpu: evga 3Gb. 580gtx classified,

----16 gigs 4-chan hyperx beast 2400mhz., psu:1000w gaming series, h.d.cz revodrive (w/2 sub ssd)

>>removed  2 stix ^^^^changed to 1333 (auto)^^^^ >>>now has only 8 gigs running my system.     

Message 1249 of 1,541 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After the last update I haven't been able to play two games in a row. Everytime new map starts to download, my game freezes. It really starts to piss me off...How can I fix it??????????????

Message 1250 of 1,541 (553 Views)