Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps (Updated: Dec 17)

by killimajig

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

ON my ps3 the maps take a really long time to load and sometimes they dont even load. Also plz fix the campain, i played it 4 times but still it does not save. (next day i turn on my ps3 and it does not say "resume campaign" it shows me the difficulty to choose) Plz fix these thank you

Message 741 of 1,541 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BF4 "Campaign" does not  auto save on PS3 .Also Freezing PS3 online and off line

Background

Bought Bf4 premium on 28th december 2013 from playstore and after installing ( took 12 hours to download 12 Gb file) install was suceseful.

Following has been observed :

1) In Campaign mode after going through few missions/stages and  comfirmation of saving the data by ps3 actually does not save. I checked battlelog & it shows that I've completed assignments but when i go to play campaign I can only start a new one and cannot replay any of the missions that I've beaten multiple times now

2) At times the screen frezzes while saving data on campaign mode. Also it states corrupt data when switching on the ps3

So far i have managed to clear old games from  " saved data utility " section of ps3, latest system of ps3 updated, BF4 version 1.05.

This is the first time i have purchased the game from playstore, i have been playing BF3 on disc and didnt have any issues.

This is really frustrating as I cannot complete the campaign also no help desk support or numbers to call. Please do not suggest to download the BF4 again as it took whhopping 12 hours. please save me from the misery again.

Appreciate your help and support  in resolving this issue. Can you please also let me know the contact number for help line in Australia

Username: engalitommie

Message 742 of 1,541 (431 Views)

★ Apprentice

Assignments issue,

NEED ONLE ONE, MULTI TALENT , OPEN FIRE stays active in game after completion

Message 743 of 1,541 (415 Views)

★ Novice

ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CRASHES???????????????

ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THE PROGRESS SAVE EVEN IF YOU CRASH???????????

Message 744 of 1,541 (408 Views)

★ Novice

ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME BACK MY WASTED XP BOOST WHEN I CRASH??????????

Message 745 of 1,541 (413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Played campaign on ps4 five timesin all, got trophies and guns etc.  When I check back same day I can access missions, but next day all gone.  When will this be fixed.  I know the script well by now....

Message 746 of 1,541 (410 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same problem!

Message 747 of 1,541 (390 Views)

★ Novice

WTF IS WRONGE WITH YOU GUYS JUSTY **bleep**ING FIX THE GOD DAM GAME ITS BLOODY ANNOYING WHEN YOU PAY 60 BUCKS ON A GAME THAT NOW LOOKS LIKE A **bleep**ING 5 BUCKER AND IT CRASHES EVERYTIME YOU HIT THE PLAY GAME BUTTON

Message 748 of 1,541 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess it's probably good I can't play anyway, but here's my problem; XOne, just got the game. Fire it up, and it brings up a window asking for my Origin ID. When I enter it, it says "That Origin username aleady exists". 

So how the hell do I log in to an EXISTING Origin account on BF4 for XOne?!

Message 749 of 1,541 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice
ISo far today I have not been able to get into any game. I tried Quick Match for Conquest, Rush, Capture The Flag and Air Superiority. I have tried browsing servers. Finally, after being in a waiting list, one started loading.
Message 750 of 1,541 (642 Views)