Re: Kicked by Punkbuster, tried everything

by BradJTurner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kicked by Punkbuster, tried everything

★★★ Newbie

Constantly getting kicked 30 seconds - 1 minute into games with the message "Kicked by Punkbuster". Tried reinstalling, manually adding the services to windows firewall, restarting the services etc. What other things could I try?

Message 1 of 9 (1,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

@BradJTurner wrote:

ERROR Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'EmoClunge' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

Try the method in the link below..

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/3qp71d/really_want_to_play_but_punkbuster_no_packet_...

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,256 Views)

All Replies

@BradJTurner wrote:

Constantly getting kicked 30 seconds - 1 minute into games with the message "Kicked by Punkbuster". Tried reinstalling, manually adding the services to windows firewall, restarting the services etc. What other things could I try?

Is there more to that message @BradJTurner Can you screenshot the full message so we can dig into your issue?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 9 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is all it says. 

Message 3 of 9 (1,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

go to battlelog , then you see the error code

but you probably got banned for "hacking" like many people in the last few months for no reason! of course, EA does not do anything about it

Message 4 of 9 (1,311 Views)

Hero

If it's not because you have been banned but it's a technical issue I can recommend my own Punkbuster Guide on http://carbonic.dk/punkbusterguide/ Wink

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 9 (1,300 Views)

★ Apprentice

@II-DarkEater-II wrote:

go to battlelog , then you see the error code

but you probably got banned for "hacking" like many people in the last few months for no reason! of course, EA does not do anything about it

for no reason, oh 'of course', of course they would say that. There has to be a reason or they wouldn't get banned just like that. EA probably has access to what they got, my guess is thats the reason why they don't do anything about it.

Back on topic though, like suggested the only way to see the full message is by trying to join via battlelog and when kicked you get the full message in a red box at the bottom of the screen.

Message 6 of 9 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ERROR Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'EmoClunge' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

Message 7 of 9 (1,277 Views)

★ Apprentice

@BradJTurner wrote:

Try the method in the link below..

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/3qp71d/really_want_to_play_but_punkbuster_no_packet_...

Message 8 of 9 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This seems to have worked, thanks

Message 9 of 9 (1,222 Views)