Keep Getting Kicked for Having no Ping on Battlefield 4

by StarMoses

Original Post

Re: Keep Getting Kicked for Having no Ping on Battlefield 4

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Yes. But it's funny why in BF1 the same does not happen to me, in BF1 if I have ping in the game

Message 11 of 20 (2,153 Views)

EA DICE Team
BF1 and BF4 dont use the sam systems in order to play. @TheBlackian

/Atic
Message 12 of 20 (2,125 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic So, how can i fix that?

Message 13 of 20 (2,109 Views)

★ Guide

It does the same to me unless i start origin itself, if you have origin installed, go to origins settings and enable web helper service, and make sure origins other services are running

Message 14 of 20 (2,090 Views)

★ Guide

@StarMoses wrote:

I recently bought Battlefield 4 on Steam and can not play on most servers since the game says I have no ping. I have never experienced this I any other game before and it is extremely frustrating. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

The only thing that i have noticed happen when i start BF multiplayer after a fresh install is a rule is automatically placed into my router firewall called EATUNNE(EATUNNEL) . 

The only way i have managed to nearly recreate no ping showing  is if i log onto battlelog without origin started , making me believe its something to do with an origin service.

I also read a few post on Steam stating that an origin account had to be made, and possibily installed to fix this issue

Message 15 of 20 (2,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Look, none of this works !!!

Download the UOTrace program and on THIS page you can find complete tutorial how to trace EA servers. If you can not trace any of them turn off your windows firewall completely for a moment (private and public network) and start UOTrace and trace EA servers again, if you see servers (host names, IP`s pings...) and you will surely see them after the Firewall is turned off, then something is blocked in firewall and you must determine what is that.

You can also test your battlelog are the pings visible, but if UOTrace see EA servers, battlelog will show pings, dont forget to refresh battlelog page with CTRL-F5 (deleting cache only on that page).

Firewall can block a lot of things like origin, pbsvc, punkbuster, some paths... play with outbound rules to see what it is.

I just want to narrow range of problems, this is the only fix for missing ping in BF3 and BF4.

Good luck.

Message 16 of 20 (1,793 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And I found it, in my case blocked prosess was - NT Kernel & System, and now I can see all pings as you can see in the image I provide. Same thing for BF3 and BF4.

Message 17 of 20 (1,738 Views)

★ Novice

Can you please describe in detail what you actually mean with "blocked prosess was - NT Kernel & System", I dont get it but i need to fix it as I get kicked from all servers the whole time. 

many thanks.

Message 18 of 20 (1,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

First you need to do is to disable your firewall, and refresh BF4 page (it`s easier to test it on web)... and if you see pings then you know it`s something that your firewall is blocking. Enable your firewall.
You need to download Windows Firewall Control here:
https://www.binisoft.org/wfc

When you start Windows Firewall Control for the first time it`s gonna ask you for every program do you want to allow it or not, just once per app. When you done with all of that start the game, enter some battle for 30 seconds and close the game.

Then you need to check logs in Windows Firewall Control, to do that click down-second button (image 1), you should see in the opened box what is blocked (mine box is now empty) (image 2), in my case that was NT Kernel and System, and I just did right click and sad allow this program. If this is not enough you nedd to do same thing to your windows firewall in control panel.

I just show you the way how to easily determine what program or service is blocked.

Message 19 of 20 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I assume it's because of strict NAT and my my isp's draconian firewall.

Message 20 of 20 (1,071 Views)