Keep Getting Kicked Out By Punkbuster

by Figatel

Original Post

Keep Getting Kicked Out By Punkbuster

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

First of all i'm not english so please be kind with my english.

second I keep getting kicked by punkbuster from any server after about a minute or 2. "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Figatel' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]" 

I did uninstall it and re install it, I did the even balance pbster and add BF4, check for updates and everything but still get kicked. I don't know what else to do. I'm Kinda pissed off ! Please H E L P ?!  

Title edited to remove ALL CAPS - ElliotLH 

Message 1 of 5 (337 Views)

Re: KEEP GETTING KIKED OUT BY PUNKBUSTER

★★★★ Guide
@Figatel try to repair the game via origin and check if the punkbuster services are running
Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

Re: KEEP GETTING KIKED OUT BY PUNKBUSTER

★★★ Apprentice

Try typing something like this into an internet browser search function and see what you get ?????

RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

Message 3 of 5 (321 Views)

Re: Keep Getting Kicked Out By Punkbuster

★★★★★ Expert
@Figatel The error you see can be caused by something hooking into the game, disable all overlays like Steam, Geforce experience, Origin, Discord, Mumble etc.

It may be a driver out of date also.
Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

Re: Keep Getting Kicked Out By Punkbuster

Champion

its a program on your pc that isnt allowed.

the sad thing is, its a case of trial and error to find which one it is.

plus side, its one thats running when you try to play, so close all programs in in your taskbar and system tray. then work your way through them

(I had this years ago, in my case it was an automated file mover called Belvedere)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (242 Views)