Re: Just to clarify

by DrWallenstein

Original Post

Just to clarify

★★★ Novice

If I do buy the physical copy of the game will I be able to use the code in origin rather than playing the cds?

Reason for this is I am having problems with my CD ROM drive showing up in "my computer"

So yeah will I just be able to redeem the code onto origin and download it from there?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7 (212 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump - Need an answer urgently. 

Message 2 of 7 (196 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sure,just add your Productkey in Origin and Download it..

Message 3 of 7 (192 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Since you are having this problem,why not get the digital copy straight away and you can get a great-game-guarantee which is very useful .

"You may return EA full game digital downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered,"

http://www.origin.com/news/origin-great-game-guarantee

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 4 of 7 (184 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cant really buy the digital copy due to the fact that paypal still havent recieved the money that was transfered over. Ill just result in buying the physical copy later and redeem the code on origin.

Message 5 of 7 (179 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah,u can buy physical copy,enter Product-Key which is inside the game in Origin and enjoy downloading a buggy Game ;D

Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Buggy eh? Well all games experience this and I will stick through it and hope for the best. I mean its only a matter of time before its full functional. Like all big games this is expected.

Message 7 of 7 (171 Views)