by 666savior

Original Post

Re: Joystick control failures on bf4 on PC

★ Novice

majorpnl!!!!!....... I Think i love you... :heart:

Message 31 of 39 (2,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried the solution  but it has not solved my Saitek cyborg problem.  When I open the \PROFSAVE_profile  document with notepad, notepad++ it doesn't contain the stated ConceptZoom.3.button 14 ... text. It showed up once and I edited the three lines, but no luck. Went back to the PROSAVE file and it wan't there again. :mansad:

Message 32 of 39 (2,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The most simpliest way to fix this is just go into settings > keybindings, then for foot and vehicle unbind every joystick keybinding. Next go to jet and helicopter and unbind every mouse and keyboard keybinding. In common unbind the keybindings for joystick. Once you've done that and saved it, everything works find without having to change any coding. With this change you can keep the joystick plugged in the entire time and now have to worry about it messing with your infantry and vehicle settings.

Message 33 of 39 (2,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where can you delete all joystick settings? I need to replace the file with original file, BF4 settings editor broke my ability to bind anything in the game, so I'm **bleep**ed.

Here's more if you can help me:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Joystick-input-destroyed-HELP/m-p/2105441

Message 34 of 39 (2,594 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks a lot, i was going mad about this, thought dice did it to piss off jet **bleep**s LOL

Message 35 of 39 (2,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same issues as everyone else, fixed it by writing down all my settings, then deleting the PROFSAVE_profile file mentioned above.  Then I started BF4 and put all my settings back in the way I had them then exited the game and opened the PROFSAVE_profile and searched for ConceptZoom.3.button, then changed the number to 255.  Saved the file, opened BF4 and everything worked great.

Message 36 of 39 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Um ya, my cfg file has NONE of the codes you mentioned.

My left and right yaw are inversed, everything else is fine, 360 controller on PC.

Message 37 of 39 (1,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Haddy_DollazReally? If you do that, you'll enter vehicles, jets, and helos, and not exit. AND the Esc key will not work. Thank you for wasting our time.

Message 38 of 39 (869 Views)

EA DICE Team
@f0xm1ke I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 39 of 39 (846 Views)