Re: Issue with the end of round Xp

by BraveHDev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issue with the end of round Xp

★★★★ Novice

At the end of any round I play, I see the usual roll showing the unlock, XP gained in each kit, and awards, etc... I make sure I see my final XP gain at the end of the roll, then when it ends and I press on the progression tab, the XP I gained is ALWAYS less. I realized that the XP gained by awards doesn't get saved. This caused me problems such as that the awards make me level up, but in the next round, I find myself still at the previous level, having to level up again. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

alsafa7-killer

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same for me, but it happens even if I don't quit the game at all.. I have been getting this often after rank 30. I play a conquest match, finish it, get my xp screen wait for next match to load, complete it. I get to the next XP screen where it shows the bar and what xp i got was from and my XP is less than what it was after the xp i got from the prior match. I did not quit game, I did not do anything but just kept playing my XP goes backwards!!!! Losing interest in this game fast! vanishing XP no party support horrible collision detection. I have to jump 12 times to jump over a 6 inch curb? really? I am using PS3 Digital copy...

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't quit the game either Wink Btw, I'm facing this problem on the PC version of the game. I don't have a ps3/xbox version to test if the same problem persists. But it seems it persists on ps3 as well because of brokenchain316's comment.

Message 3 of 4 (387 Views)

Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)