Re: [Issue/Main thread]Unidentified game problem

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the update Blueberry, please keep us posted.

Message 61 of 85 (2,008 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

The real solution is not to launch the game through Battlelog, Instead, you have to be able to make the server more secure operation.

To launch DDoS, you only need to know the IP address, and you don't need too much network technology.

To launch a Queue-bot attack, Source code of the existing [Join Server] button, It has been proven that a large number of fake connections can be generated using attack scripts.

This represents a considerable high amount of monetary losses, In the process, i3D.NET has been acquired by Ubisoft.

Because of the large-scale DDoS attacks from China, i3D.NET suffers serious financial losses.

You created Battlelog but didn't want to fix these Security vulnerability, All money loss must be responsible for us.

Do you think this is reasonable?

Please answer me!

Message 62 of 85 (1,886 Views)

Re: Unidentified game problem

★★ Novice

hello. thank you for trying to fix it but just letting you guys know that this is not happening for bf4 for me. but it is happening in battlefield hardline. Also the server connections are bad in every battlefield game right now. please fix as soon as possible. thank you.

Message 63 of 85 (1,820 Views)

Re: Unidentified game problem

★★★★ Novice

IMO Battlelog is one of EA's greatest achievements. There has never been anything as good with any BF game. Please get this up and running again. It's the best.

Message 64 of 85 (1,795 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When that will be fixed? In-game server browser is not showing all servers and my favorites are just like 3 servers while in battlelog are more than 20 .... they couldn't even make a proper in game server browser and now they managed to screw a 6 year old game ... AMAZING !WE WAITING 7 DAYS!!!

Message 65 of 85 (1,762 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Enough of the bullcrap we are working on it. Its been a week now and you cant figure it out!

Message 66 of 85 (1,717 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Here is the official fix:

Calling all Units - 

We've received reports that launching Battlefield Hardline on PC has encountered some issues related to the Origin client and Battlelog.
Today, we've released an Origin Beta client update that will resolve this issue.

To get this update:

1. Launch and sign in to the Origin client.
  2. Select Application Settings from the Origin menu.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the Application tab and find the Client update section.
  4. Toggle the switch to On next to Participate in Origin client betas.

You'll need to restart Origin, which will then download the Origin Beta Update, and can then launch Battlefield Hardline properly.

Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue and we'll see you on the battlefield!

The Battlefield Team

Source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/186137/battlefield-hardline-launching-issue-origin#l...

Message 67 of 85 (13,067 Views)

★ Apprentice

The beta update dont do anything the prob is still there! BFH and BF4  are not working you either got error that EA is overloaded and wait for a min or two and if that dont come up game is asking for activation code!

Back to square one :-(

Its over a week now.....Cmon

Message 68 of 85 (1,666 Views)

Community Manager

@CombatState 

Can you try deleting the Origin client and download the latest version from our site, then restart your PC before launching? Please confirm with us whether it's still happening to you after those steps.

Origin Download

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download

Blueberry.png
Message 69 of 85 (1,641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Blueberry,

This is not a matter of reinstalling origin and restarting PC is way more deep than that, as a Desktop Support Engineer with over 10 yrs experience in IT myself I have already done all troubleshooting I could included this step you've mentioned, all I get its an error saying EA its overloaded please wait a minute or two....As I said in my previous post if that error wont come up then an Activation pop up will appear on the screen. Either way it wont work.

Thanks for your help anyway I know this is really frustrating for all of us

Cheers

Message 70 of 85 (1,623 Views)