Invalid account

by xBobaloJimbox

Original Post

invalid account?

★★★ Newbie

for some reason any battlefield game i launch says my account is invalid even though i used to play on the same account. what should i do about it?

Message 3 of 17 (1,193 Views)

Invalid account

★ Novice

All of my Battlefield games are telling me that my ea account is invalid. How do I fix this? I've tried chatting and on the phone and neither one can help. Waiting for an email now, but if there is something else I'd really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 17 (1,525 Views)

Re: Invalid account

Community Manager

Hi there, @xBobaloJimbox.

Are you absolutely sure you're using the right email address of your EA account? That's one of the main reasons this happens. It could be a different email than the one your PSN ID/Xbox gamertag is on. Something else you can do is change the password on your account at www.origin.com. Another reason this happens is if you've tried to log in too many times. That will lock you out for about 90 minutes.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (1,474 Views)

Re: invalid account?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Message 4 of 17 (1,123 Views)

Invalid Account

★ Novice

So I’ve been trying to play battlefield 4 on my Xbox one and it keeps giving me a message every time I open it saying “this account is invalid. Please visit help.ea.com for information”. My only option after is to close, and when I do another message pops up saying “connection: you must be signed in to origin to access online features”. This is very confusing because nothing on the ea help website seems to give any information on how to fix this. I saw some people changed their passwords but that didn’t seem to work for me. I’ve tried that, trying to re-sign in to my profile on Xbox, messing with my internet settings, nothing. I’d been having connectivity issues with this game for a while but now it just seems like it’s booted me out completely. I’d appreciate any tips on how to fix this.

Message 5 of 17 (1,256 Views)

Re: Invalid Account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@chickaboo99 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 17 (1,209 Views)

Re: invalid account?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, can you please try and recover my account. It says it has expired and I cannot remember my credentials. I tried using the link you post however was unsuccessful. Please help

Message 7 of 17 (1,091 Views)

EA account no longer valid

★ Novice

When I try to start battlefield for I get a message saying my EA account is invalid. I tried changing pass word but it did not help.

Message 8 of 17 (1,148 Views)

Re: EA account no longer valid

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Harddog9350 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 9 of 17 (1,110 Views)

Re: Invalid Account

★ Novice

I already stated that I changed my password in my post and it did not work. I tried again anyways and it still didn’t work. I have been getting very vague answers here and the error messages don’t tell me how to fix this issue either. Can I please just get a coherent response instead of immediately closing my case when I try to email?

Message 10 of 17 (1,162 Views)