Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: (MSVCP110.dll) Error: 0x7E HELP

by Dongtastical

Original Post

Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: (MSVCP110.dll) Error: 0x7E HELP

★★★ Newbie

This is Battlefield 4 running through Steam, and I have been getting the following error. 

Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: (MSVCP110.dll) Error: 0x7E 

This is in the image. Ive tried everything ive been told to do online, running repair, repairing the DLL files directly through visual studio, and ive uninstalled and reinstalled 5 ti mes at this point. This randomly happened after a session where I had been having zero issues up to this point. This is so irritating and it makes zero sense to me at all. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,887 Views)

Re: Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: (MSVCP110.dll) Error: 0x7E HELP

★★★ Newbie
@Dongtastical This happens on launch as well, instead of when trying to launch a match in the game. I can't even launch it!
Message 2 of 8 (1,887 Views)

Community Manager

@Dongtastical 

Hey there! 

Are you launching the game through Origin EA Desktop, or Battlelog via a web browser?

Sorry to see the trouble you're having, we'll see what we can do to get around the error. Can you attach a DxDiag for me so we can review your system specs.

How to gather DxDiag information

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (1,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,  @EA_Blueberry I'm also having the same issue. I am launching it through Origin and I've followed multiple EA answers forums with no luck. I probably damaged my files more by fopllowing them. I am not launching through BAttleLog or whatever that is. I've attached my DXDiag info to help you?

What should I do? The error came up randomly.

Message 4 of 8 (1,758 Views)

★★★★ Guide
hi @Dongtastical,
So did you try to install c:\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist\vcredist_x64.exe and if it didnt work then check your c++
Message 5 of 8 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried installing that version of vcredist_64 and several up to date versions after that with still no results.

Message 6 of 8 (1,452 Views)

@Dongtastical I had this issue several months ago. Try going to C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License and delete the file/s there then start the game. The game will create new ones and then it will work.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 8 (1,441 Views)

★ Guide
@Dongtastical I had this problem after moving BF4 to another HDD and making it so Origin would link it to the new folder by starting to install into that folder then moving all files into it, i had to end up doing the check files option through origin
Message 8 of 8 (1,427 Views)