Re: Instant death, no damage BF4

by rawPersonnage

Original Post

EA DICE Team
Looking at the BF1 clip as its also a slower game with "DMR" guns he doesn't shoot you until the second guy jumps over the fence with you had several seconds of "free time" to shot him. @Regulator156 

You miss the first shot, you hit next two and then miss rest of the shots, slow down the video to 0.25 of the speed and you will see your misses same with BF4 video. Where you missed the first 3 shots and your opponent hit you in the head.

Comparing to other games that are outside the franchise is no point, each engine and company do a shooting system different from each other.

If you have more Battlefield 4 video I'm more then happy take a look at. 

/Atic
Message 11 of 14 (1,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Looking at the BF1 clip as its also a slower game with "DMR" guns he doesn't shoot you until the second guy jumps over the fence with you had several seconds of "free time" to shot him. @Regulator156 

You miss the first shot, you hit next two and then miss rest of the shots, slow down the video to 0.25 of the speed and you will see your misses same with BF4 video. Where you missed the first 3 shots and your opponent hit you in the head.”

I don’t understand your response sorry... am I explaining something incorrectly? I’ve uploaded BF1 as an example of how the game should work, I have no problems with that game, the damage works as it should be, plus I’ve used DMR specifically so that my gun would be slower than others, I’ve uploaded the other game also as an example of how damage deploys properly and to show you that I don’t have any internet issues, now in BF4 it’s clear that there’s a glitch, especially with the third death, not only i see it, but it’s been verified by the support team and stated that many other players experience similar problems, why do you keep stating that game works fine, I don’t understand. If you play on Europe servers I’d be more than happy to test this issue with you in game... 

516E337E-B88F-426D-A70F-A527271F5F9A.png
Message 12 of 14 (1,047 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had this issue with this game too and can never fix it. I think it just hates us.  I have googled and tried every possible and nothing seems to help. If I can solve it or reduce it, I will let you know.

Message 13 of 14 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know this is an old post but I was getting the exact same issues.  I would shoot someone who was stationary and facing the away from me and he would still be able to turn around and one shot kill me.  It seems I had zero chance with any one on one.  Also as you've mentioned all other FPS games, BF1, BFBC2, BF3 and BF5 all were perfectly fine except for BF4.  I have a samsung lu28e590d (Freesync) monitor and found a solution that would allow me to use G-Sync compatibility with this monitor.  I was then able to turn off V-Sync and tripple buffering and pre-rendered frames in the Nvidia control panel and all of a sudden I'm absolutely destroying in BF4.  Not sure if V-Sync is switched on for you but this was my issue all along.  before it felt as though I was half a second behind any player in any gun fight and now I'm winning 4/5 encounters.   The Samsung lu28e590d  is a 60Hz 4K monitor and now after enabling G-Sync compatibility, it's butter smooth with zero lag.  

Message 14 of 14 (878 Views)