Re: Instant death, no damage BF4

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Instant death, no damage BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I get this problem with the game throughout entire time of owning  it, you shoot at person the damage indicator disappears and it seems like he 1 shot kills you, although you have 100 HP. I could record tons of videos showing that problem, here's the link showing the issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1NyqvCva54

First of all it's not because of PC, I have i7 8700 with 2060 6 gigs of video and other tasty stuff for 1500$, second it's definitely not the internet issue it shows 4 green bars at least (ping vary between 35 to 85, depending on servers), and third it's only BF4 issue,  cs BF3 and BF1 run perfectlyThe Degenerates from support keep telling me to open the ports, yet I've contacted my internet provider and they've told me that opening them would be pointless, as I have Dynamic IP and if I open them right now in some time IP will change and ports wont remain open. 

It is very tough cs I love the game and im good at it, yet most of the time I cant play it, due to the issue. I've Installed something like Smart Port Forwarding yet it didn't help much(maybe im not setting it correctly though) . Please don't add comments like "its a hard game" "the game has tough recoil" it's one of the easiest games I've played, I've got years of 1.6 behind my back, so trust me any BF is an easy game and even if it was a hard game No Damage Deployment still would stand out . . . Please help me, cs I'm simply left with nothing to play, BF3 is very old and BF1 is very old gameplay wise )) I mean really it's hard to enjoy WW1 game after years of playing modern shooters, especially from dice, cs you expect something awesome and BF4 is that awesome game! 

Thanks in advance and PLEASE HELP!!!

PS 

I've just finished playing it and after those one shot kills I was soooo buthurt I yelled at my GF ))))) She's like either me or that crap Game, so please help me resolve the problem or I'm facing a tough choice ))))))))))))))) 

Message 1 of 14 (3,110 Views)

EA DICE Team
Looking at the video it looks like lagg, what ping do you have when you are playing? @Regulator156 

In the advanced settings menu for Battlefield 4 can you turn on network performance graph. Play a bit and record a small clip showing that graph. 

/Atic 
Message 2 of 14 (3,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok I’ll record some later this day, but can i give you a download link from some cloud or it has to be video hosting site like YouTube...

Message 3 of 14 (3,025 Views)

EA DICE Team
Uppload it to YouTube should be fine if you can. Standard smile @Regulator156

/Atic
Message 4 of 14 (3,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZmyHOiDAWQ&feature=youtu.be

There you go. I think that this should be more than enough, proper couple of scenes where it shows instant death perfectly Wink  

Message 5 of 14 (3,003 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Long time no response, starting to loose hope for this thread Frown

Message 6 of 14 (2,957 Views)

EA DICE Team
Looking at the video in slow motion on the first kill on you, you miss your first shoots and he instantly targets you and hits his first shoots it also helps that he is already crouched so less spread on the gun and using UMP for a close quarter gun.  Network on that kills looks fine and overall your network is stable there. 

The second kill on you, he managed to get 3 shots in and same everything looking good on the chart. @Regulator156

/Atic
Message 7 of 14 (2,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
  • I would strongly disagree, i hit him more times than he hit me, plus I’m using m416 assault when he has ump, even if he hit me more times the damage should have deployed gradually not instantly, (record your gameplay and show how does it deploy on you) and how bout third kill??? I shot the guy many times and he killed me instantly. I don’t know maybe it’s your job to prove me wrong and represent EA but I think at least third kill was perfect example of instant kill... it feels like hardcore most of the time)))) I couldn’t upload BF1 back to back with this one and difference is drastic! On slow motion he hits me twice, it’s classic server client packet loss, in reality he shot me enough times yet server and games network smoothing shows me that he shot me twice, if you look at when I’m shooting him my hits deploy with delay as well... it’s obvious... I couldn as well record other games where damage deploy is good for me and you will see the difference... 
Message 8 of 14 (2,936 Views)

★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J7hdd28KZ4&feature=youtu.be

Here's the BF 1 upload, now please don't say that damage in here and in BF4 deploys the same way. Even though I'm receiving the damage it comes gradually and i still have a chance to fight back, unlike in previous videos where it's instant. This is how I receive damage in basically all the online shooters i have and this is how it's supposed to be in BF4 yet im getting instant deaths from a guy with a suppressor, whom I've damaged drastically from M416 (last death on the previous video)

Message 9 of 14 (2,917 Views)

★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3YXEt02JpU&t=34s

Here's a completely different game. Damage here deploys like in BF1 and as it should. 

I'm out of games or else I would have uploaded more. No other game gives me any issues unlike BF4 and those issues are not only mine they are common, problems in my BF4 video looks exactly like in the one I've posted in the first comment of this thread... 

Message 10 of 14 (2,912 Views)