Re: Sound issues

by gspery

Original Post

Re: [Information] Sound issues after latest 30 Jan patch

★★★ Newbie

I have a new xbox elite, so i dont think it is a hardware issue, more of a software issue that doesnt fully load after changing map transisition.  Audio works for all the modes except Team Deathmatch.  Here and there i hear loud dice music, and close enough explosions.

Message 261 of 397 (359 Views)

★★ Novice

I usually play Team Death Match.  It seams to happen a lot there.  Eventually, after a game or two, the sound usually starts working.

Message 262 of 397 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

I usually play Team Death Match.  It seams to happen a lot there.  Eventually, after a game or two, the sound usually starts working.

Message 263 of 397 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Besides the sound issue on xbox360 the start of a match when it takes forever for your gun to load and come available, the 0% health meter when you get killed by someone that should be dead, the horrible lagging on public servers, are just some of the few but very annoying issues in Battlefield. Not to mention the fact you all still have not put the squad feature back into the game play...this is probably one of the very first things you should have done. I have owned many EA games over the years and this game by far has disappointed me the most, after switching from the horrible Call of Duty **bleep** to Battlefield I am very disappointed with the lack of fixes done to a game that was rushed out too soon. I know with all those brainiacs you all have these problems/issues should have been fixed a long time ago. Bring back old features (squad up with friends pre-match) and fix the problems that everyone is having.
Message 264 of 397 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just happen to me, decided I wanted to play Squad DM. Soon as it loaded up I just thought it was the end of the map. But on all servers I play now it keeps happening, I troubleshot it by repairing, an nothing. Has to be a way to completely turn it off. Or even control all the sounds to a different level.

i7 920 OC

P6T MB

2 PNY cards

560 ti

550 ti (physx only)

24 gb ram

headphones Plantronics 777? 7.1 digital Stereo to surround

Message 265 of 397 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Xbox 360.  Intro sound plays throughout the entire match.  The only sound I can hear is my gun firing and when I take ammo from my box.  Those exact two sounds and nothing else.

Message 266 of 397 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also have this issue on the ps3. since the patch ive lost all sound on multiplayer except the occasional theme. ive also noticed that since the patch all sounds work on the single player but the game wont save.

Message 267 of 397 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Xbox One

Since launch only had sound issues for the first 10 seconds of starting a level (all game modes). Since January's patch, TDM has only game music with the odd sound effect, this lasts for the duration of the game and all subsequent games. Tried CQ and that seems fine.

Tried cold restarts, unplugging for 30 mins and changing music options in menus (wartapes to stereo etc.) with no change.

Message 268 of 397 (304 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

Audio glitch for me too on PC - only on TDM - get the occasional sound effect  ( Grenades - Spawn beacon bleep etc ) and every now and then the loadup audio blasts in, but no main audio.

Mike.

Message 269 of 397 (298 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello im having the smae problem... no sound on TDM ... cant play it ... playing on PC 

When are you going to fix this problem ???

Message 270 of 397 (294 Views)