Re: In-game homophobia

by KVDiablo

Original Post

In-game homophobia

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have recently had to quit bf4 because every populated server, such as banzore encourages homophobic harassment. It is incredibly common to have chatters discussing how [Edit - Admin.] and how they should die, and while most server has (generally unenforced) rules about racism, homophobia is actively encouraged. When I inquired in their discord about why they allow homophobic harassment on banzore servers, the mods just called me a *. I have played hundreds of hours of battlefield, but at this point I have to disengage because regardless of where you go, AARP, Banzore, and the like are all run by people who would sooner join in on homophobic harassment than put an end to it. I'd like for bf4 to be accessible for gay people, but given how there are so few servers left and the ones that are left are violently homophobic there just isn't a way for a gay person to play without being called a *, *, whatever. 

Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Community Manager

@eorg929rkd8j 

Please use the steps detailed at the following link to report this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or you could you know, not get offended Wondering

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)