Re: If i steal DICE togtags, can i wear them?

by Aspera-SuPeRAaP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If i steal DICE togtags, can i wear them?

★★★★ Novice
Can i wear them?
Other people says that if you steals dogtags you can wear them but other people say that you cant wear.
So what is the true answer?

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

No, you can not. If you take somebodys dog tags you will unlock them on your account as taken just like in BF3. But you wont be able to wear them.

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

No, you can not. If you take somebodys dog tags you will unlock them on your account as taken just like in BF3. But you wont be able to wear them.

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)