If I switch?

by Jakdadounot889

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I switch?

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm getting a new PC In a couple of months so I can game and I have battlefield 4 on my xbox 360 if I get it on my PC will I have everything I already have on my xbox on my PC if I sign into battle log ?
Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I switch?

Hero (Retired)

@Jakdadounot889

No, you will start over from scratch.  The only time a stat transfer (as well as Premium) is allowed is from 360 > Xbone and PS3 > PS4.  You cannot cross platform from Xbox to Playstation, and nothing will transfer to / from PC.

Also, you will have to purchase the game again on your Origin Account to play on PC, and if you want Premium, you will have to purchase that as well.  To save some money, you can buy the PREMIUM EDITION (note there is Battlefield: Premium which is the add on only, and needs the base game to run,  and Battlefield: Premium Edition, which includes the base game and Premium).  If you accidentally buy just Premium and think the game comes with it, you cannot get a refund on it, and will have to buy the base game separately and wont save the extra money you would have buying Battlefield: Premium Edition

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Jakdadounot889

No, you will start over from scratch.  The only time a stat transfer (as well as Premium) is allowed is from 360 > Xbone and PS3 > PS4.  You cannot cross platform from Xbox to Playstation, and nothing will transfer to / from PC.

Also, you will have to purchase the game again on your Origin Account to play on PC, and if you want Premium, you will have to purchase that as well.  To save some money, you can buy the PREMIUM EDITION (note there is Battlefield: Premium which is the add on only, and needs the base game to run,  and Battlefield: Premium Edition, which includes the base game and Premium).  If you accidentally buy just Premium and think the game comes with it, you cannot get a refund on it, and will have to buy the base game separately and wont save the extra money you would have buying Battlefield: Premium Edition

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks you really helped keep up the good work
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)