INSANE Lag makes game unplayable - Not Internet Connection?

by timmmaaa

Original Post

INSANE Lag makes game unplayable - Not Internet Connection?

★★★ Newbie

I finally just got around to purchasing BF4 for Xbox 360 brand new the other day and downloaded all the updates as it asked me to before playing. I finally went to try to play BF4 online and it was insanely laggy - to the point of I couldnt deal with it even if I wanted to. The very very first game I got into worked fine, but every single game after to date has failed to remotely playable. I tried restarting the console, deleting all updates and redownloading them, and resetting the router, but nothing helped. I have no recollection of this ever happening to me for any other game, so I went and tried BF3 online and it worked perfectly with no noticeable lag whatsoever. I went straight back to BF4 after testing BF3 and it was the same old super-lag every game I tried.

This may be a dumb question to some, but I checked all around forums for answers and it seems like everyone used to have some lag issues at some point on various consoles until a recent update came out and fixed it. Well, it didnt fix anything for me so that's why I am here with questions.

Does anyone have an idea for me to try to possibly fix it to make my gaming experience worth the money I paid for the game? Is it something that could possibly be fixed with an update? Is it simply a connection issue that for some reason magically works for BF3?

Message 1 of 1 (113 Views)