Re: [INFORMATION REQUEST] 64 SOLDIER SERVER PERFORMANCE

by synthesis702

Original Post

[INFORMATION REQUEST] 64 SOLDIER SERVER PERFORMANCE

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

In order to investigate some performance issues with our BF4 64 soldier servers, we want to ask you to share your information about server performance issues.

If you experience server issues like lag/rubber banding or any other kind of server related problem, please post in this topic.
We will gather this information to provide all this data to the studio.

We would need the following information about issues with 64 soldier servers:

Region and time-zone of your account:

Timestamp when the issue occurred:
Server link:

Link to the battle-report:
Any additional information that my be helpful:

Cheers

Basti

Message 1 of 36 (1,495 Views)

★★ Novice
Although I have been able to play the small map games, (eg. Domination, Team Deathmatch) that have no vehicles, I have been unable to connect to any large-scale (64 player) maps. Haven't tried today but as of late last night I was also unable to find any servers that were operational on the server search. All were listed as having 0/64 players for Conquest and other large-scale map games. I am in the US Central time-zone. I also continue to have problems with 'server disconnections' and Error message crashes when I first log in to the game as well as during play, even with Team Deathmatch and Domination. I did the $10 upgrade from PS3 to PS4, if that makes any difference and I"m using the PS3 disk.
Message 2 of 36 (1,433 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your response. Could you all guys please try to answer in the form above, it is important for us as it makes it easier to gather and provide the feedback for the studio.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 36 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To Majikhands: As far as I know, no one is able to access the large scale map servers on PS4. They are working hard to address this as well as many other issues with this game across all platforms.

Message 4 of 36 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Region and time-zone of your account:

Eastern Europe, Bulgaria, time zone UTC/GMT +2 hours

Timestamp when the issue occurred: My problem occurs at any time

Server link:

Link to the battle-report:

Any additional information that my be helpful:

I have Rubberbanding Problem in any server who have more who has more than 16 slots for players, is imposible to play normal on any server with , 24, 32 and64 players and vehicles...

i join in servers only with ping 40-50, in BF3 i dont have that rubberbanding/lag problem in any server

Message 5 of 36 (1,386 Views)

★★ Novice

Im from Bulgaria  and i have unplayable problem i play on servers with 40-50ping but its like 200-300 players and vehicles lag is terrible

Message 6 of 36 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Novice

The rubberbanding happens to me on all server sizes. It just happed again on a 42 player server. This time my screen froze for five seconds just as I zoomed in on an enemy with my assault rifle (RDS scope). This is common for me. When the screen un-froze I was dead, although my camera was still in the position of when I was alive.

USA

7:17pm Pacific Time

Server IP 192.223.30.155:25200

How do I get you a aAttle Report?

Thanks!

Message 7 of 36 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Guys, you want to post this in the rubber banding thread... I will do it for you, but I'm glad you're finally noticing this issue, that has persisted for 3 weeks already.

Region and time-zone of your account: The Netherlands, CET

Timestamp when the issue occurred: Constantly since launch, never during beta
Server link: All servers

Link to the battle-report: N/A
Any additional information that my be helpful: Constant and persistent rubberbanding, especially on foot, that has rendered the game totally unplayable for me since launch. Only in Battlefield. Literally. No problems in other games.

Message 8 of 36 (1,220 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 9 of 36 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 10 of 36 (1,216 Views)