[INFO REQUEST] Post here if the Dragons Teeth DLC is costing money and you're a premium member

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Re: Is your Dragons Teeth DLC costing money and you are a premium member?

Community Manager (retired)

Can you guys please check if Dragons Teeth is still shown with a price tag for you?

Cheers

Basti

Message 31 of 45 (450 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Post here if the Dragons Teeth DLC is costing money and you're a premium member

★ Novice

They also charged me 14.99 usd. Where can I get the refund?????

Message 32 of 45 (441 Views)

Re: Is your Dragons Teeth DLC costing money and you are a premium member?

★★★ Newbie
Hmoob_Assassin20
PS3
US East
Message 33 of 45 (436 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Post here if the Dragons Teeth DLC is costing money and you're a premium member

★★★★ Novice

I had to call Sony playstation network support directly and explain to them that the purchase was accidently and due to this bug.  After explaining this to them they did finally give me a refund, but I really felt like I was having to defend myself for the something that EA screwed up in the first place.

Message 34 of 45 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Issue is fixed on my end, Just checked it out and its listed as free. Took the below screenshot just now before posting this.  

If anyone else is having this issue, Searching for the DLC in the NON in game store should work as well, If not. Please send me a PM and i will try and assist you.

*Marked as solution for increased visibility 

10498480_907706205910746_7218410216514054509_o.jpg

Message 35 of 45 (713 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you happened to buy the DLC again by mistake and were charged, Please contact Sony support for PSN by clicking on this link to request a refund for the $14.99 charge.

Message 36 of 45 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

All these seem to be for PSN. I have a similar problem, but for PC.

I have been a Premium member since the start, and I've recieved all the perks that premium brings, except access to the Dragons Teeth DLC. Origin has updated, and BF4 has updated, but whenever I go to join a server with the Dragons Teeth DLC, I get a message saying I need to download and install the expansion pack.

How do I do this? All other expansions did it automatically, and in Origin, when I go to my Battlefield 4->More Details section, I can see all the expansion packs installed, with the exception of Dragons Teeth and Final Stand, which are greyed out. Clicking on Dragons Teeth brings up an option to "Download", but it's also greyed out and unclickable.

How do I fix this?

EDIT: I just restarted Origin and it decided to DL and install Dragons Teeth by itself. I don't know what made this restart different to the 2 other restarts I tried, but whatever.

Message 37 of 45 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Foxclean
PC(ORIGIN)

Brazil

http://imgur.com/OcdvC87

Message 38 of 45 (388 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@FoxCleaN Right click on BF4 in origin and select view game details, scroll to the bottom and download it there.

Message 39 of 45 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Good evening MorningTimeCloud, I downloaded the dragons teeth dlc on release day, and i had this problem that you have "covered". I had left for 3 weeks not playing it and was hoping it would be fixed but i was let down to see that it has'nt. Im a premium member on Xbox One. I highlight 'BF4 dragons teeth', it says $14.99, I click it, I get a message saying "You already own this dlc. you can find it in your games and apps collection". so I go there, into add-ons, find the dragons teeth add-on, click it, and it says installed. so i goto my game, find "chainlink" in "quickmatch" , click it, than im back to the first window saying "I need to buy it again. 

This is starting to get annoying, and I would like you to look into this again. Or fill me in on the solution. 

Email: -- [edit: email address removed] --

GamerTag: DUBstepH1GH

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Message 40 of 45 (373 Views)