[INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

★★★★★ Newbie

i was playing on ps3 and it froze up when i spawn but only when im in a squad when im not in a squad it dosnt freeze and i play as normal so i remove myself from squad and i can play

Message 281 of 1,551 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

xbox 360 slim

still freezing after update.

was playing campaign and frozen then it deleted my campaign histroy so i have to start over. 

games been out a week. its hard to play when its freezing every other match

Message 282 of 1,551 (314 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will, at times, play a few rounds, quite the server, leave the the XBox 360 running and Battlefield 4 in the menus while I do somthing else for an extened amount of time then when I come back to play agian I will occasionaly experiance a lock up when trying load a game from the server. It lock @ the blank loading screen with just the bars/box loading animation on the top right and I have to force restart the XBox 360 via the power button. The console has good air cirulation and it does not lock up every time I play for an extended amount of time. It has happened maybe a total of 7 or 8 times in the past 6 days and twice this has corrupted my game save file. Luckily my unlocks are online as well. Not so lucky because I had just finished the campaign.

Message 283 of 1,551 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any news on any fixes on the freezing during the loading screen on 360 anyone??

Message 284 of 1,551 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello. The Field Upgrade defaults to Perimeter Defense, but I began experiencing crashes this evening for the first time on the ps3 slim. Only after switching it from perimeter to shadow did the system stop freezing after trying to deploy as support. Hope this helps. On a side note, overall, regardless of this glitch, this is a great, great game.
Message 285 of 1,551 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
What were you doing before the game froze? - Loading Hainan Resort map
Where is it freezing? Froze at the loading screen.
What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have? - Xbox 360 Slim
What class were you playing at the time the game froze - Didn't have a chance to choose a loadout.
Message 286 of 1,551 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exchanged game for a new copy...revert to page 25 for my same complaint.
New disc, same result

Xbox 360 elite 1st gen.
Disc read error after 15 mins of gameplay.
It has done this mid-game and also in the test range.
Additional info...2nd disc in 2 days that has done this. Have reset cache, etc
Message 287 of 1,551 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Origional Xbox 360 however all of my friends are having same issues on new elite versions.
Yes I have cleared my cache and re-dld my content
What was I doing? ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
When new matches start!
When I'm commander in the middle of playing!
When playing all classes!
When in the tank!
SERIOUSLY EA GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. This game has more holes than Swiss cheese. You should have pushed back the release date if the game was going to have so many flaws. I don't wanna have to go back to COD so please don't make me. Give us some patches already. P.S make it so you can join games from other devices as commander and keep you on your friends team when commander.
Message 288 of 1,551 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox 360, all classes, Hainan resort, freezes at loading screen often. Xbox 360, freezer locker, all class, major lag spikes. Xbox 360, all classes, Dawnbreaker, freezes mid game in and out of heavy combat, also freezes on deployment screen sometimes.
Additional information: this complaint is compiled from more than 8 people from all over the USA and Canada, we all play together at various times of day, on various classes, there are no corrupt data files, and most of us run at least 10mg high speed internet. This is out of control, please fix it, it's getting SUPER annoying watching as we take turns locking up and scrambling to try to get back in the server with our friends before it fills up with randoms!
Message 289 of 1,551 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been experiencing frequent crashes (8 consecutive times today alone), to the point where I stopped trying altogether. It happens as soon as I try to deploy in a server. I have the Super slim, and was trying to spawn up as support. I tried a variety of servers, to no avail. Regardless of game type I couldn't get beyond one step before the game crashed and I was forced to restart my Playstation 3.

Message 290 of 1,551 (270 Views)