Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

by Boris_the_Gopnik

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

1. I was in the middle of a match.

2. It freezes when I am in gameplay, but never happened when match was loading or was on deploy screen.

3. Not sure what edition of xbox mine is, but on the box it says Xbox 360 E console, it is the newest xbox 360 that looks like the XBox one.

4.It happens at any class.

5.Nope.

I went through the steps as you said, it drastically reduced the numbers of freezes, but so far it happened 2 times when loading a new map.

Message 1531 of 1,551 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For #5 the same thing happens to me after every game on PS3!

Message 1532 of 1,551 (716 Views)

★ Novice

what about the pc?

Message 1533 of 1,551 (707 Views)

★ Novice
a lot of the freezing at least from my end is on my ps3 slim either when I'm joining a server or going on a new map in the same server. also a lot of the times when I join a server my guns do not spawn when I spawn and it causes me to die quicker and easier.
Message 1534 of 1,551 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. It has happened roughly 7 times in the last few days all when I am in the middle of a match. Most heavily on Operation Locker.
  2. Usually when running around
  3. PS3 Slim
  4. Always engineer
  5. I have tried deleing the game utility data to no evail.
Message 1535 of 1,551 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have only been playing BF4 online for a month and I have had more than half my games freeze or me getting booted from the game.I have a 1st gen PS3 Most of the time when the game freezes I'm having a great game like today I was playing only 5 minutes ago was going 25 kills and only 4 deaths I can't remember my score and I think my class was engineer.I do like the game but I'm about to start recommending to my freinds it's not worth the time because of all the problems if I can only finish games that are going badly there is no point I was looking forward to the end of that match to bring my KDR up.I would like a response to this as soon as possible letting me know what you guys plan on doing about this cause at the moment the game is pretty much unplayable for me with the current issues pls e-mail me a response at [edit: email address removed] or on my PSN account InsaneJoker82

Message 1536 of 1,551 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1- I was in the midlle of the match, to be more precise in the middle of a firefight.

2-in the middle of firefights or explosions some times on the 'end of the round' scoreboard screen.

3-PS3 Slim

4-at the time that i post this it was assault but it also happens on other classes-

Message 1537 of 1,551 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this too. My PS3 freezes in the middle of the game, I'm using supplier. It also freezes on Assault, Sniper and engineer

My PS3 is a Slim console.

Please fix this because it gets so annoying when my console freezes...

I already deleted everything from my console -> Worked for about 2 months and then freezed again

I deleted the game + the DLC -> Didn't work

My game mostly crashes on the maps:

ZAVOD, FLOODZONE, DAWN(?)

Sorry for my bad english, I tried my best to translate everything from the german language

Message 1538 of 1,551 (529 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3 freezing/crash issues

★★ Novice

I seem to be having freezing issues on only Obliteration style play.  

Never seems to happen when I join, in the middle of play most of the time and then at the end of the game just as the ribbons are about to start. 

I have the PS3 slim version.

It has happend when I was a sniper just as I was taking aim a few times at an opponent using the GOL with the 8x scope and variable zoom.  It has happened as an engineer, I can't remember the exact circumstances I think I just blew up a tank with the SMAW rocket launcher.  Possibly as the medic as well.  No recollection other than I was using the bulldog. 

Thank you for fixing the issues with the previous glitches.  I still never make progress in getting rid of the assignments for assault.  Even though I have completed most of them but at the end of a round its like it never happend eg eagles nest, dust devil etc etc.  just kind of annoying to go through it each time I complete a round. 

Thank you. 

Message 1539 of 1,551 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. What were you doing before the game froze? (E.g. just joined server, in the middle of the match)

It happens anytime, while joining a server, in the middle of a a game, while im modifing my soldier, even when im in the test range

1. Where is it freezing? (E.g. on the deploy screen/ when player clicks deploy)

same answer to number one

1. What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have (Slim, Super Slim, 1st generation)

1st generation

1. What class were you playing at the time the game froze

engineer or assult is all use

1. Do you have any additional information for us?

this happend after the last game update

Message 1540 of 1,551 (507 Views)