Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

by voodoodusk

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

in the past 3 days i have counted atleast 20-30 crashes/freeze..i have a pretty fresh xbox that was just taken out of the box dec20.2013 ..conquest and rush

Message 861 of 1,551 (383 Views)

Re : [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

★★ Novice

Got a PS3, downloaded the game and installed it on the disc.

Many crashes in the multi mode especialy when there s a lot of action (explosions etc...) or simply when I quit the game (i have a double beep on the ps3 and I have to restore system files.....) : IT S A SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 862 of 1,551 (362 Views)

Re : [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

★★ Novice

It seems like the updates of Battlelog from the game to the Battlelog introduce crashes or issues.

Message 863 of 1,551 (350 Views)

★★ Apprentice

1- Multiplayer (After 1.06 patch)

2- Scoreboard, after a conquest match on Flood Zone

3- PS3 slim

4- Engineer

5- Here we go again...

Message 864 of 1,551 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

1- Campaign (1st level - After 1.06 patch)

2- In the shooting after get out of pipe tunel. When i died  the game stayed loadind on the black screen forever

3- PS3 slim 

4- n/a

5- Confusedmileymad: 

Message 865 of 1,551 (342 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still broken on xbox360, to many to list. I am sick of detailing when you don';t care to address the dawnbreak freeze issue after 3 months of complaints, screw you EA/DICE

Message 866 of 1,551 (320 Views)

★ Novice
Same here, freezing on dawnbreaker multi player on conquest using recon and just after spawning.
Second time same but on support.
30 mins of console being on and roughly 5 mins of game play.
It's unplayable.
Xbox360.
Message 867 of 1,551 (309 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. What were you doing before the game froze? I was play the campaign in Shanghai
  2. Where is it freezing? After the VIPs get in the helicopter if  I die it is an infinite black loading screen, all audio can be heard.
  3. What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have. I have a  PS3 Slim
  4. What class were you playing at the time the game froze. N/A in campaign.
  5. Do you have any additional information for us?
Message 868 of 1,551 (293 Views)

★★ Novice

Operation Locker is a regular hard freeze around central tower. i get into a gun battle and FREEZE. 

But ive had hard freezes on all maps in various places with various classes, what do you expect when the maps have too many glitches/openings where players shouldnt be able to get into. 

Just get in touch with Sony, they must have tonnes of reports of ps3 not shutdown properly reports now and i  do hope this BS doesnt wreck my ps3/HDD.

Message 869 of 1,551 (282 Views)

★★ Novice

XBOX 360 Elite (older--assuming 1st Gen) - no WiFi available; only Cat5 to router.

In game / loadout screen / end of game screen (progression) - Any Class / Game Mode / 

** I've noticed my son has more updates than I do and he has a newer xbox (not the smaller ones - but has very sensitive touch on the front of console and also has built in WiFi.  He shows to have 6 updates and I only have 4 with no others showing available for download.

New issues / Additional Information:

I've recently noticed that if I join Conquest (any map) all my items are missing. For example - I've maxed out all sniper rifles and a lot of items in other classes.

I quit the game and go into "Rush" (any map) and all my items are there. I must deploy - then quit that game ...

Go back to Conquest - join server and my items are now available.

I can be Engineer and have the enemy standing 5 feet away and empty an entire clip into them and they not die (using AK 5C) and they return fire and I'll die in what seems to be two or three shots and they're using a weaker gun and their health shows it went down to maybe 30%. So I thought - must be my internet connection; so I contacted my provider and upgraded to my cable modem to DOCSIS 3 and re-rating my plan to 65 meg download and 5 meg upload speeds. Testing this out again and it still occurs.

I tried it with a friend - had him join enemy team and unloaded on him - and when my clip went empty and started to reload - I had him fire on me with the weaker gun type and I died in 2-3 shots - he tapped the fire button so only a single burst of rounds came out and was shooting toward my feet. Note - I was shooting towards his upper body; so you'd think 30 bullets would kill him while holding down my fire button constantly; yet he can just tap his to send a single burst and I'm dead.

Also noticed after death - I have to wait 4-5 seconds watching the game - then the deploy screen finally comes up and starts it's count down. I'm not sure if this is normal or not - but if it has that much delay after a death - plus a count down to deploy; that seems to be a major disadvantage. I do understand the countdown though; makes perfect sense to keep things balanced per say. Hope I am posting this in the correct area where EA/Dice views issues people are having.

Lastly - on the Xbox 360 Elite (older model -- no built in WiFi) the game will randomly lock up and completely freeze the xbox to where you have to physically power off the xbox and back on. Controller is useless - being Xbox is completely locked. I've never seen a game do that - I've always had the option to get back to my home screen.

Thanks

Message 870 of 1,551 (268 Views)