Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

by TakiraSilvermoon

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues xbox 360 slim

★★★★★ Newbie
It crashes when I go on new maps mainly the hanini map its the loading screen that crashes
When your about to start a new map
Message 301 of 1,551 (378 Views)

★ Novice
What were you doing before the game froze? (E.g. just joined server, in the middle of the match)
Loading Hainan Resort. Occurs every time for only this map. Occurs as part of server level change cycle or when loading this as the first map played after game start.

Where is it freezing? (E.g. on the deploy screen/ when player clicks deploy)
During loading, approx 5-10s after the graphic and level name appears

What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have (Slim, Super Slim, 1st generation)
1st gen xbox360

What class were you playing at the time the game froze
None - crash occurred during level loading

Do you have any additional information for us?
I have previously played this map but the crash has occurred with 100% reproduction since Sunday 3rd November.
Message 302 of 1,551 (364 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi, Im still having issues with the campaign freezing up on me. It happens in the 3rd chapter. I have a PS3 slim, 1tb had. I did everything that you suggested but its not working for me.

I also am having problems where I am freezing online. I was using the support, with Shadow. At the end of the match, my screen turns black, except for the white dot at the right hand corner and then it freezes. It has knocked me down a couple of times. 

Message 303 of 1,551 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On the PS3 playing as Recon with "Sniper" upgrade and the game froze 10 times in 2 days.

Message 304 of 1,551 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't play a single round of Dawnbreaker on the 360 without my Xbox crashing.

I have posted in this thread about the multiple crashes before, but this map certainly seems to be worse.

Xbox 360 slim / playing as engineer on Conquest / game crashes at any point during gameplay 3 out of 3 times on Dawnbreaker.

Message 305 of 1,551 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This game is good but disappointing! Bf3 was so much better. There was such a sense of balance with kits and vehicles. I cant stand how this game is getting more and more like call of duty. Why are assault rifles justas, if not more, powerful then dmrs. And this air vehicle nerfing, come on. Their defense is wayyyyyyy too high and the attack is way too low. You should have kept the same settings as bf3 for that. I couldnt find anywhere to tell ea about this anywhere on your website. I wouldnt have bought this for 360 if i knew it would be like this. Here is a suggestion. Just oike you have normal and hardcore mode, why not have classic bf3 mode so all the noobs and call of duty players can stay in their place and let the peo0le who keep this franchise alive play the game they want to play. I chose battlefield to get away from call of duty and now i feel like im playing it. By the way, get rid of this mobility kill crap and get the game right please
Message 306 of 1,551 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh and get rid of this revealing kill cam. Why snipe anymore
Message 307 of 1,551 (338 Views)

★ Novice

that is exactly what i go through as well.

Message 308 of 1,551 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine freezes nearly every other loading screen between multiplayer matches (for 360 console). I can't even press the middle button to bring up the dashboard. It freezes the entire system. This is the only time I get issues with the game. I have also lost some unlocks too, but do not have a list for you of which. 

But do you know when this issue will be resolved? (I know thats an unrealistic question to ask but i would like to know a quasi-time frame of when he dev team and/or techs intend to actually fix it permanently) 

Message 309 of 1,551 (337 Views)

★ Guide

If step by step directions are followed it works.. Thank you

Message 310 of 1,551 (335 Views)