Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

by charge1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I cant even get deployed, and it works fine for my brother i cant even use my acc on his ps3

Message 271 of 1,551 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well my issue is solved, indirect fire for support class is the cause of me freezing, im good to go!

Message 272 of 1,551 (325 Views)

★ Novice

Ditto everyone else but it only happens when I try and join a freind and freezes on the loading screen

Message 273 of 1,551 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't be the only one suffering from extreme lag and rubber-banding can I? (PS3, wired ethernet, ~15Mb d/l)

I've been restricting games to EU servers only, but since picking it up on Friday I haven't had a single smooth game yet, and it seems lime the only kills that I have had are pure luck on he rare occasion where it didn't thorw me or the enemy around.

Honestly, if I could get a refund I would right now, but I can't because the apalling quality of the release code somehow doesn't constitute a good enough reason to do so.

None of the issues I've seen seem to cover this, and most refer tot he PC versions so they seemt o be even worse off - somehow!
Message 274 of 1,551 (323 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3 freezing/crash issues

★★★ Newbie

1.Loading a new match after playing multiple without any issues.

2.Only on the loading screen most typically when loading Dawnbreaker and Hainan Resort.

3.I have the special edition GOW3 Xbox.

4.Assault

5.I believe it may be an issue with the 2 listed levels, obviously I can't say for sure, but I've ONLY froze when loading one of those 2 levels.

Message 275 of 1,551 (320 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3 freezing/crash issues

★★★ Apprentice
  1. What were you doing before the game froze? Middle of match
  2. Where is it freezing? Anywhere on the map
  3. What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have xbox 360 slim
  4. What class were you playing at the time the game froze engineer/assault/support
  5. Do you have any additional information for us? before the backend maint today i was only rarely freezing on load screens.  now i freeze during game play every other match.  especially on dawnbreaker.  am unable to finish a full match on that map now.  i did not freeze once in this manner before the update to the system you made at 10CET today and it has been happening all day.
Message 276 of 1,551 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Below are my current problems for Xbox 360:

Hainan Resort - Crashes on loading screen every time.

Server Browse/Search - Will not show results 90% of the time; becomes extremely laggy with input and graphics; does not show proper search results based on search or sort parameters;

Vehicle Audio - Will intermittently have no audio while in vehicles.

Game Audio - Will intermittently have no audio while in standard game play.

Crash/Freezing - Will intermittently freeze while in game.

Character Loading - Multiple times have been killed by "invisible" player whose character skin has not loaded.

Digital Audio - Twice I have had the game audio glitch and then cause my xbox to stop transmitting audio via the digital audio output. I had to unplug the xbox to fix this.

BF4 needs a party function. Normally play with 4-8 people but extremely difficult/impossible to play with them without pre game party/squad feature. Best of all I have never been able to finish a game with my friends because one of us always freezes, looses connection to the server or ends up on the other team.

Device setup:

Xbox 360 Slim MW3 Edition

32" Samsung LED TV

FiOS Wireless N Router - MI424WR-GEN3I

75/25 Mbps Internet Connection

Tritton Warhead Wireless Headset (Connected via Digital Audio Out)

Both BF4 disks are fully installed to hard drive. All updates downloaded. Tried deleting game, clearing cache and resetting the xbox with no luck at fixing the problems above.

l NOaBILITY l

Message 277 of 1,551 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox 360
The game is freezing up every time I join a server
Loading screen freeze did everything that was listed above
No luck
Message 278 of 1,551 (306 Views)

★★ Novice

Xbox360 slim

I deleted my cache and reinstalled the update and it still did not fix the problem

It doesnt matter what map it is or what class I am.  The game freezes every game, or every other game

It's getting to the point where I am honestly thinking about returning the game so I can still get my money back.  I bought this game for the multi-player, and if I cant play that then whats the point.

Message 279 of 1,551 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!

ITS NOVEMBER 5TH....I GET THAT THESE GAMES GET GLITCHES AND THEY ARE TO BE EXPECTED....BUT IT CAME OUT A WEEK AGO AND THESE A**HOLES HAVE AN ARMY OF TECHS WHOSE SOLE JOB IS TO FIX THIS UPON RELEASE!!!

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? 

THERE ARE SEVEN CLANS IN MY IMMEDIATE AREA WHO CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE OF THIS AND THEY --ALL-- TOOK THE NIGHT OFF TO HAVE A BIG GAME TOGTHER WHICH IS A RARITY AND ITS REALLY, REALLY ASTOUNDING THAT DICE CAN'T JUST FIX THIS ONE ISSUE...

BFBC2 WAS BAD TOO.....BUT NOTHING NEARLY AS BAD AS THIS.   AT LEAST THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT UP TO THOSE OF US WHO WERE HAVING ISSUES AND MADE SURE THAT IT WAS AT LEAST REMOTELY PLAYABLE FOR MORE THAN ONE SINGLE MATCH

Message 280 of 1,551 (301 Views)