[IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

★ Novice

I had the same issue.  I selected for EA to call me.  I entered my previous code on my ps3. I was given a new code to enter on my ps4 this time.

coy mexxxxxx 
Thank you for contacting EA regarding your Battlefield 4 China Rising not transferring from your PS3 to your PS4. We are aware of the issue and are working closely with Sony to get it resolved as soon as possible. Instead of having you wait until the issue is resolved, I went ahead and provided you with a new code for China Rising that will work on the PS4. If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us at help.ea.com.
coy mexxxxxx 
This is your new code for China Rising on Playstation 4, you shouldn't need it again, but if for some reason you do, you can keep this email for reference.
you 
having issues getting china rising on my ps4

He said it was a known issue that they are trying to work out the issue with Sony.
Message 131 of 354 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this yesterday with xbox360 and I bought the day 1 bf4 with china rising map pack code.  Still will not load and asks me for premium.  I've downloaded all patches.

Message 132 of 354 (754 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you redeemed a code from gamestop and it isn't working and asking you to purchase again well this is the ACTUAL FIX.  TRY THIS NO MATTER WHAT TRUST ME.

1. Go to Xbox 360 settings > account > Download history

2. Find Battlefield 4 China Rising(108kbs or something like that)

3. Redownload the Battlefield 4 China Rising takes 2 secs.

4. Start Battlefield 4

5. Go to Store> Click on China Rising premium > Then go DOWN ONE to just select the china rising expansion WITHOUT the premium.

6. Clicking on that brings you to a buy screen that says FREE.

7. Click confirm purchase and it will download. (1.27)gb

5. or to get the download screen After STEP 4 you can just try to play a china rising map and when it prompts to download just download it by clicking confirm purchase its free.

Message 133 of 354 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Background: I pre-ordered the game through Amazon and immediately entered the redemption code for the expansion pack that day. The code was excepted but nothing was downloaded. Assumed it was because it hadn't been released yet. Nonetheless I tried to reenter the redeem code, thinking I had done something wrong and got the same message many others are complaining about, "The code you have entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." Read on the internet just to wait for the release date for pre-orders and it should be there. Well I checked yesterday and I still hadn't received the expansion pack. Read on these forums to go to the PS store, look under games >BF4, go to add-ons > China RIsing, and should be there. What they don't tell you is that it may be there but with the price of $14.99 showing. Solution: When I went to the add-ons it asked me to pick a version. I clicked on that and it gave me the option of PS3 version for the cost of $14.99. I clicked on the box containing the price and a drop down menu opened up and low and behold there was an option for the same add-on (China Rising) for the cost of $0.00 = FREE. Clicked on that option and the download began. Problem solved, Hope this is the case for many of you and that this helps. After all we did pay for it so we should get what we paid for without the hassle.

Message 134 of 354 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem on my ps3. I preordered the game and I tried to enter the code but the map pack was not available at that time, so now that he content is available I tried to reneged my code but it says that it has already been used but doesn't show up on my download list. Can you please help me solve this? Thanks
Message 135 of 354 (650 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on PC and all of the sudden my browser doesn't seem to recognize the China Rising Expansion any more. I played it for a couple of hours already and after the last patch the server browser asks me to install the expansion when I try to join a China Rising server. I reinstalled BF4 - same problem. Also tried to contact a Game Advisor but the page doesn't load. This is annoying as hell!

Message 136 of 354 (607 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am on the xbox 360 and I purchased and downloaded the expansion. I am not a premium member but it is the 18th and it should work for me am I right?
Well it doesn't I can see people playing games of china rising on the server list but every time I try to join it tells me to buy dlc and I redownload it and nothing happens really starting to make me angry now
Message 137 of 354 (591 Views)

★ Novice
I've followed the Xbox 360 steps to re-downloading the China Rising pack, but it is not showing up in my Download history as well. I preordered BF4, and when it arrived I redeemed the code on my old xbox 360 and recently bought a new one, but I'm unable to redeem the code or search through and find it in my history.
Message 138 of 354 (584 Views)

★ Apprentice

that doesn't make sense because download history goes with account not xbox memory. So you never downloaded it in the first place or redeemed it. Did you change your account

Message 139 of 354 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I'm fixed based on the information I found! 

Message 140 of 354 (553 Views)