ID_Sparta Issue

by mustbefree52

Original Post

ID_Sparta Issue

★★ Novice

Guys I have this problem on ps4. I tried to restart the game and tried to restart ps4 several times it didn't worked.

Can anyone help me please !

Message 1 of 19 (14,374 Views)

Re: ID_Sparta Issue

Community Manager

@mustbefree52

This could be a region mismatch between the game and console. Does your console language match that of your game?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 19 (14,321 Views)

ID_SPARTA Battlefield 4 PS4

★★ Novice

So it happened a few months ago on Battlefield 4 (ps4) where all the text in the menu screens has been replaced by ID_SPARTA_*something something*. Note that it was not due to an update or patch as BF4's last update was well over a year ago if im not mistaken.

Batllefield 1 works just fine.

I tried to look for solutions on this site but couldn't find one.

I've not tried re-installing the game. Bf4 is quite large and my internet's not particularly fast so that'll take days. 

Any quick solution before I try re-installing it?

Message 3 of 19 (14,516 Views)

Rif.: ID_SPARTA Battlefield 4 PS4

Hero (Retired)

Hi @RogerThat-SM!

Has this issue appeared only recently, or you experienced it before? 

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 4 of 19 (14,504 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the first time its happened. As I said in OP, it started a couple months ago but as my ps+ expired, I stopped giving it much thought but now I need a solution.

Thanks for your reply.

Message 5 of 19 (14,499 Views)

★ Apprentice

update if necessary and they ask to update

Message 6 of 19 (14,413 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think an update's available. Note that I am able to play online but navigating through the menus and filters is a pain.

Message 7 of 19 (14,406 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I don't own a ps4 but, is there any way to change language for the game in the ps menu?

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 8 of 19 (14,343 Views)

No text in BF4 on the PS4

★★★ Newbie

My Battlefield 4 is working fine except I  can’t see any text in the main menu. When I have maneuvered myself in a game everything is how it is. I just find it very annoying I can’t find any words in the main menu. I’m on the Playstation 4 by the way and I hope someone still reads these threads. Can someone please help me find a way to make my game work without uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Thanks in advance.

Message 9 of 19 (14,273 Views)

Re: No text in BF4 on the PS4

★★★ Newbie

update: 

I’ve change my PS4 language to English(UK) and now I have the ID_SPARTA glitch. If I switch it back to my native language (Dutch) the old problem seems to reoccur.

Message 10 of 19 (14,267 Views)