Re: I need help

by Wandeerrer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help

★★★ Newbie

Can i install battlefield 4 from disc without downloading it from origins?

Message 1 of 3 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Wandeerrer wrote:
Hi!
Yes, you can install battlefield 4 from disc but you'll have to download the update from Origin. You will only be able to play in a single player mode without updating. To do this simply change your status from online to offline.

One thing to keep in mind is that installing from the disc has a lot of issues and it's almost always easier to just download from the Origin server - especially when one keeps in mind the size of the game updates required to play online.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (398 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hi!
Yes, you can install battlefield 4 from disc but you'll have to download the update from Origin. You will only be able to play in a single player mode without updating. To do this simply change your status from online to offline.
Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

@Wandeerrer wrote:
Hi!

One thing to keep in mind is that installing from the disc has a lot of issues and it's almost always easier to just download from the Origin server - especially when one keeps in mind the size of the game updates required to play online.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)