Re: I keep getting kicked by punk buster on Battlefield 4

by USMCss07

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

How does it work? Do I have to not close the tab for the ticket? Do I have to take note of the ticket number and password? And if so how would I "login" to my ticket and find it again? I legit sent them a ticket over 2 months ago and still no emails. I have sent another yesterday and I suppose only time will tell.

Message 21 of 25 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When you add a note within the support ticket system (or have initially started the support ticket), you may need to use the use the page back arrow in your browser to see the message as it was posted. You may also then need to refresh your browser window to see the updates. However, all of your effort will be in vain. Either your account was compromised (spoofed GUID/stolen account: then used by the thief to cheat) or there is a false positive trigger within punkbuster...or you cheat and got caught. For the prior two instances: it is up to EA to determine if you account was compromised (file a support ticket with them), or continue to communicate with evenbalance to attempt to have your ban lifted. However, you will get no where with evenbalance as it would seem they no longer have the capabilities to police their own software (or just don't care). You will receive copy and paste, bot like generated responses for a couple of months, then they will eventually lock your support ticket...regardless of the amount of or manner in which you dispute the ban (give them information about your computer, etc). 

They will not admit that their software has acted to erroneously ban your GUID. This has happened before with them, several times. You have no recourse with them and very little to no recourse with EA. You have no due process with either of them in either case, even though you have a constitutional right to due process (if you are a United States citizen). The cost to litigate against both EA and evenbalance (EA's contracted agent) to achieve due process under law, would cost thousands of dollars.

They will also tell you to purchase a new account and thereby repurchase the game if you would like to play again. However, they will not tell you what caused your account to be banned in the first place, leaving you vulnerable to another possible theft of your repurchased game (your money) via ban by their software. Many have asked: "if I buy a new game, will that account be mysteriously banned again?"...No one has that answer. What I have just mentioned is Albert Einstein's definition of insanity; hopelessly repeating something over and over again and expecting a different result.

So good luck to you and keep us posted!

Message 22 of 25 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the legitimate response and very bitter truth I suppose I'm facing. I WILL NOT buy the game again because mega corporations need to funning step up their game and get their shizzle together. It's about quality not quantity now. They have the funding to invest in better customer support without a doubt. This theme is shared among many other companies too, not just in the gaming market. 

I'm still banned
I'm still active
I did not cheat
It's been two frickin' years
I'm still pissed
Frick EA

EDIT: my swears were censored

Message 23 of 25 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Have been in the exact same boat you have been for the last year and a half. done all the exact same tests. Have tried mates logging into their accounts on my computer and launching games getting straight in and being able to play. then trying my account again and being instantly kicked. Have tried this on other computers as well. Defiantly not the computer, defiantly not the programs. defiantly not punkbuster or battlefield itself. got the same you have been banned message. Raised a ticket, got a response after a month with sending them more information. replied again with what was asked and nothing further has come of it.

I love battlefield 4. more then 5, more than 1. The only one i really feel i enjoy playing the most and i cant do anything because of the same issue. Unless i buy a new account and start all over again.

I know this response is not really of any help. But i just wanted reach out there. you are not alone on this!!

Good Luck

Message 24 of 25 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I appreciate you stopping by and certainly your username doesn't help you none.

I'd like to think that this could be a ploy to increase sales for their old as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games. False bans and such, Punkbuster could even be in on it. I wouldn't doubt it, these bigger companies alike to Ubisoft are probably just as fricked up as one another. This disappoints me. Games are an art form, and gaming is a hobby or pass time. Where the frick did all the people with passion a d hearts go? Like the original Bungie team that worked on Halo. Sickening how ruthless businessmen ruin everything is consumers enjoy.

Frickin' shoot me.

Message 25 of 25 (529 Views)