I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

★★★ Newbie
I've got to at least the 4th mission on campaign then put the game away then I come back to the next day to find I have not unlocked any of the guns but I have got the achievements and the dog tags collectables battle log say I haven't even started the campaigh no am playing on xbox
Message 31 of 175 (56,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I couldn't get the p90 or m249 either....

Message 32 of 175 (57,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Got mine working! I replayed the mission it said I hadn't completed yet
Message 33 of 175 (57,170 Views)

★★ Novice

I can confirm that if you go into multiplayer, you will see the unlocked weapon and it the achievement.

You do get them, just doesn't show until you choose them in the load out.

Message 34 of 175 (57,128 Views)

Final duty campaign assignment broken

★ Novice

I was trying to get all the assignments for campaign done by doing all the endings in the campaign and when i did the final duty one it said i unlocked it but when i went to my assignments page its still not unlocked and i replayed the final mission again and still its not unlocked. All the others ones worked just fine but this one is broken for some reason. Can i do anything about this?

Message 35 of 175 (54,711 Views)

★★ Novice
I did every assignment and got gold on every one and found all the collectibles, no achievements for either of these WTF ?!
Message 36 of 175 (55,981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@eselilchino269 wrote:

I finished the campaign and got my weapons but didnt get the dog tags your supposed to unlock as you go by the story?

You have to search the dogtags on the maps, you dont just get them by finishing missions. It exists a video on youtube with the exact locations. But i dont wanna spoil anything, so look it up yourself Wink

Edit: quote missing ._.

For the weapon issue, same thing...

I guess they'll be fixing this soon

Edit2: maybe this might help

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Campaign-unlock-is-seperated-from-multiplay/m-p/1780691#M3430...

Message 37 of 175 (55,902 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, there appears to be 2 different issues here.

As others have said, the Valhalla, Peacemaker and Final Duty assignments have different requirements. I don't want to give spoilers, but they're related to your final choice.

Also, if your weapons/tags haven't unlocked at all, complete one round of multiplayer and the unlocks should appear.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 38 of 175 (61,104 Views)

★★ Novice

is this about campaign or multiplayer?

Message 39 of 175 (55,778 Views)

★ Apprentice

My campaign is complete, but in the Battlelog campaign screen Singapore my weapons show 2/3 (I *definitely* got all three and they aren't there if I replay the mission) and for Tashgar Battlelog shows weapon 4/7 which is weird as in game I got 3/3. What gives there? (I have played lots of multiplayer getting unlocks, etc since then)

Message 40 of 175 (55,756 Views)