I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

★★★ Novice

I've just spent about 6 hours trying to unlock some achievements and weapons by playing the BF4 campaign, I played it from beginning to end on Normal, and once I got back to the main menu, nothing was saved. I haven't unlocked a single thing, and I can't replay missions (as though I never played it).

This is extremely frustrating. Is this a bug or something? Did other people experience this? My PS3 has at least 17 GB of free space.

Message 1 of 175 (78,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

Community Manager

Hi guys, there appears to be 2 different issues here.

As others have said, the Valhalla, Peacemaker and Final Duty assignments have different requirements. I don't want to give spoilers, but they're related to your final choice.

Also, if your weapons/tags haven't unlocked at all, complete one round of multiplayer and the unlocks should appear.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 38 of 175 (61,047 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

same thing except mine did it on PC, im trying it on hard now to see if you have to do that...

Message 2 of 175 (77,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just did Tombstone Actual, I got the m412 REX but didn't get the other guns for reaching the points. It's not even showing up on my awards.

Message 3 of 175 (77,746 Views)

★★ Novice

same thing here. Finished SP on easy (just for the unlocks) and battlelog shows no unlocks were actually unlocked. This is bummer

Message 4 of 175 (77,672 Views)

★★ Guide

Likewise. The Single Player achievements that unlocked for me did unlock the relevant gun or knife.

However the p90 achievement and gun did not come through to battlelog. Neither did the M249. I played all endings and saw all achievements appear but no luck.

Message 5 of 175 (77,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having the same problem with the campaign mode saving on PS3. I have played all the way to the 6th mission last night, and quit for the night then put the game in today and nothing was saved. Now I have to start all over and just to see if it would save today I played the 1st mission and then quit and it didnt save again.

Message 6 of 175 (77,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem with the campaign mode saving on PS3 platform. I have played all the way to the 3rd mission and quit, then put the game in today and nothing was saved. Now I have to start all over and just to see if it would save today I played the 1st mission and then quit and it didnt save again.

I am now un-installing ALL BF4 game data from my PS3 and re-installing everything to see if this fixes it..

Message 7 of 175 (77,544 Views)

★★ Novice

Same on PC

Message 8 of 175 (77,476 Views)

★ Novice

Ditto on PC. The Rex was unlocked, everything else wasn't. Played through the campaign on Normal and finished every Assignment in gold. This is frustrating...

Message 9 of 175 (76,602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I recived the rex and shank from playing through normal on pc. I beat the game for the m249. I got the assignment like normal and it shows up in my campaign stats on battlelog but I did not recive the gun.

I also noticed that while the acheivment appears complete on the campaign screen it is not completed on the assignment screen.

Edit: spelling

Message 10 of 175 (75,590 Views)