Re: I just bought a second hand copy of Battlefield 4 and I can't use it?!

by EwokOperative

Original Post

I just bought a second hand copy of Battlefield 4 and I can't use it?!

★ Novice

Shouldn't the box at least say that it should not be re-sold?! This is incredibly frustrating and has turned me off buying the game or any other titles.
Is there anything that can be done about this? because I don't want to just throw away this game now.

Message 1 of 5 (545 Views)

Community Manager

@EwokOperative

You should try to get a refund from your seller.

Please see the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page where the single use aspect of the Product (Serial) Code is detailed: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

@EwokOperative wrote:

Shouldn't the box at least say that it should not be re-sold?! This is incredibly frustrating and has turned me off buying the game or any other titles.
Is there anything that can be done about this? because I don't want to just throw away this game now.

@EwokOperative on which platform are you playing?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 5 (510 Views)

★ Novice
its for pc, I just really think this is scummy and though it should be more public knowledge
Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

★ Novice
I can't return it (op shop) and I don't really care to get my money back as it was cheap, and it is an unreasonable expectation for someone to read the incredibly fine print on the back of the box telling them (in the middle of a paragraph) that the code is single use! why is there even a disk in this box?
Message 5 of 5 (494 Views)