I have a lot of bugs on PS5 BF4

by adamwarface92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a lot of bugs on PS5 BF4

★★ Newbie

Hello, I am have these bugs:

1) I cannot join friends server during queue although I am on vip list, I still have to wait on queue to join like others, my admin friend tried 2-3 times no effect.

2) My clan platoon does not appear like [LOL] only the picture appears on vehicles, I tried the steps like represent platoon many times, but nothing

3) when I play a bit, I have an error and the game kicks me out, just like on ps4 then I have join the game again from Home Screen.

Message 1 of 2 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have a lot of bugs on PS5 BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@adamwarface92 wrote:

1) I cannot join friends server during queue although I am on vip list, I still have to wait on queue to join like others, my admin friend tried 2-3 times no effect.

2) My clan platoon does not appear like [LOL] only the picture appears on vehicles, I tried the steps like represent platoon many times, but nothing

3) when I play a bit, I have an error and the game kicks me out, just like on ps4 then I have join the game again from Home Screen.

Hi @adamwarface92 ,

Sorry to say, but what you observe here as 'bugs on PS5' is not related to you playing on your PS5 or elsewhere.

Is more down to BF4 these days now being a dated game and not all works like original intended and/or you think something is a bug buts its due to your own local settings or actually how the game has always worked.  So lets take them one by one:

That is actually how it always has worked, no matter if you are on PS5 or not.  The server has a max player count, so if the server is already full, you need of course to queue to wait for somebody to leave first before you can join it.  No matter if you are VIP or not.  And when you have VIP status, then it will still show you the full number of the players that are in the queue with you, but you will without its directly visible to you be fast-tracked to join ahead of the 'ordinary players with no admin, VIP or premium access status... 

2) My clan platoon does not appear like [LOL] only the picture appears on vehicles, I tried the steps like represent platoon many times, but nothing.

You will need to explain a bit more in details what you really have been doing here so far, as its not clear please from what you write here?  The Battlelog system has though in any case been down for the last many weeks on end.  So any change to your soldier here for the last probably 2 months will not guarantee that your soldier in game will reflect any changes to your soldier clan affiliation.  So suggest you wait with this until you can see that the Battelog system is back and functional again, before spending any time on this one. 

You do not mention what exact message that you may receive at that point of time, as there can be different reasons for loosing the connection or actually 'getting kicked out' as you say you experience.  Getting 'kicked out' is the typical term we use when an admin on a server may kick you off the server for whatever reason.  You would need to contact the server admins to understand the reason for that.  If you just loose the connection to the EA game server, then suggest you follow the guide that you find here, as its most frequent caused by infrastructure on your end or the internet line between your location and the server:  So I suggest that you try this Connection Troubleshooter Guide:

https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ 

PS:  I play on PS5 myself and have none of the above problems you mention, except of course that I have to wait in queue also like everybody else to join a popular game server, even my own.  :o)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (554 Views)

All Replies

Re: I have a lot of bugs on PS5 BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@adamwarface92 wrote:

Hi @adamwarface92 ,

Sorry to say, but what you observe here as 'bugs on PS5' is not related to you playing on your PS5 or elsewhere.

Is more down to BF4 these days now being a dated game and not all works like original intended and/or you think something is a bug buts its due to your own local settings or actually how the game has always worked.  So lets take them one by one:

That is actually how it always has worked, no matter if you are on PS5 or not.  The server has a max player count, so if the server is already full, you need of course to queue to wait for somebody to leave first before you can join it.  No matter if you are VIP or not.  And when you have VIP status, then it will still show you the full number of the players that are in the queue with you, but you will without its directly visible to you be fast-tracked to join ahead of the 'ordinary players with no admin, VIP or premium access status... 

2) My clan platoon does not appear like [LOL] only the picture appears on vehicles, I tried the steps like represent platoon many times, but nothing.

You will need to explain a bit more in details what you really have been doing here so far, as its not clear please from what you write here?  The Battlelog system has though in any case been down for the last many weeks on end.  So any change to your soldier here for the last probably 2 months will not guarantee that your soldier in game will reflect any changes to your soldier clan affiliation.  So suggest you wait with this until you can see that the Battelog system is back and functional again, before spending any time on this one. 

You do not mention what exact message that you may receive at that point of time, as there can be different reasons for loosing the connection or actually 'getting kicked out' as you say you experience.  Getting 'kicked out' is the typical term we use when an admin on a server may kick you off the server for whatever reason.  You would need to contact the server admins to understand the reason for that.  If you just loose the connection to the EA game server, then suggest you follow the guide that you find here, as its most frequent caused by infrastructure on your end or the internet line between your location and the server:  So I suggest that you try this Connection Troubleshooter Guide:

https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ 

PS:  I play on PS5 myself and have none of the above problems you mention, except of course that I have to wait in queue also like everybody else to join a popular game server, even my own.  :o)

Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)