I get "Failed to connect to Ea online" in BF4

by pitlord77

Original Post

I get "Failed to connect to Ea online" in BF4

★★ Novice

hi,

I get "failed to connect to EA online" in every game that i tried.But the game that i want play the Battlefield 4,I just downloaded other free games for test..But nothing worked..

I tried with/without router,also tried the repair,i turned on/off the firewall,changed the TCP/IPv4 setttings,also tried with antivirus turned off,clicked multiple times to "go online" button.

I bought BF4 in 2016 july,its wokred perfectly,I had windows 7.(i dont played the game for a year)

I have new pc with windows 8.1 now and i cant play online in any game that need  to connect to EA servers.I can play single player without any problem but i cant play online now.

Also I checked my emails but got nothing about bans or same things..And  i can log into battlelog.battlefield and into my origin account without any problem...

(Sorry for my bad english,not my main language.)

Message 1 of 9 (1,579 Views)

Re: I get "Failed to connect to Ea online" in BF4

Hero (Retired)

Hello @pitlord77 

If you can login to Battlelog then check what happens if you launch the game via Battlelog.  Let me know how it goes. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Thanks!

Message 2 of 9 (1,560 Views)

★★ Novice

hi,

I can find servers but when i try to join a server its just stuck at "Joining server" and after a few minutes i got "game not starting,We are sorry...the game didnt start properly".

Also i can check my loadouts,but when i click on the battlescreen i get "not conencted".

I tried to run as administrator but still nothing,also changed the launch settings in the BF4 exe to always run as adinistrator.

Message 3 of 9 (1,552 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried to play multiplayer in my other pc,(medal of honor),also tried with other account with a free game and i still got "failed to connect to EA online.

My another pc have windows 7 installed.

Message 4 of 9 (1,540 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @pitlord77,

sounds as if you have tried some things already. If you have tried another account and another game already, then it points towards a connectivity issue really.

Did you try to go online in non-EA games as well, does that work?

What I would suggest would be a good next step is opening ports. For Origin in general and BF4 in particular - here's an article that tells you how that's done.

Message 5 of 9 (1,534 Views)

★★ Novice

Another non-Ea games work without any problem like uplay,battlenet,steam,LoL.All works perfectly on both pc.

I will try your suggestion and i reply if its worked or not.

Message 6 of 9 (1,520 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried it and still not connecting to EA servers.

And i have a tplink router and adsl internet with PPoE WAN connection type if it does matter.

Message 7 of 9 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey man, you ever figure this out?

Message 8 of 9 (915 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (867 Views)